We have 3 businesses all hooked into same system. We have 3 group extensions with 3 main lines. I would like to be able to have people from business 2 select THEIR main line to dial out from vs. the actual main line for the account. I would like to be able to give permission to certain users to choose certain lines to dial out from.
- Account type U.S.
- A brief description of the business: Financial Advisor office primarily, then have a tax practice, attorney office, insurance agent office and advisor marketing program all in same building, and we all work together.
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: If I as the marketing team dial out from the financial advisor team number, when they call back, I don't want them routed to the financial office receptionist who answers it a certain way.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
- Benefit of such feature: would be able to receive call backs on our business main line vs. cluttering our direct lines with all sorts of calls.
- Include any related case number if applicable: none
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: about 17