** Desktop App: is there a server issue? Several Users Kicked From Application

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

Several of our users were kicked from the application with the message "Cannot obtain important account information because of a server error. Please contact support if the problem persists.". We cannot log back into the app at this time. Are there any known issues right now? Thanks!
Photo of Allison G

Allison G

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Jeremy Miller

Jeremy Miller

• 808 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
We saw a blip where the sidecar was showing people going offline and then back on again. Those did resolve after about 5 minutes. Not seeing anything at the moment. Good luck!
Photo of Allison G

Allison G

Thanks Jeremy! I guess I jumped the gun, because most of us were able to login again just a moment ago. Still verifying with some users. Just a blip indeed!
Photo of Jeremy Miller

Jeremy Miller

I received the same thing but was able to log back in right away.
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,814 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Are you guys back up and running? 
Photo of Allison G

Allison G

Yup, you can delete this post or whatever you need to do. Thanks!
Photo of Jeremy Miller

Jeremy Miller

As far as I know we are. What was the issue? Would this have also caused presence status issues as indicated above? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.