Settings RingCentral Office 365 Integration

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

I added the RingCentral for Office 365 Chrome extension so that I can make calls on the same webpage as my emails. I have a few setting questions:

1. How do I change the ring/sound settings? On one computer the ring is too loud and on the other computer you can't hear the ring or the other person on the line. The computer and headset volume is at 100%

2. Is there a way to log in and out of the queue through office 365?

3. Is there a way to display which queue the caller is calling from?
Photo of KHAKH

KHAKH

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 39,410 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey KHAKH,

1) Have you checked the Operating System's Sound preferences on each machine?

2) Are you referring to logging in as the queue's extension?

3) I haven't tested it but under your extension, you can select to have the Caller ID Display to show the number the person dialed to get to you. Curious if it works for you!
It's under Call Handling & Forwarding -> Settings -> Incoming Call Information

Photo of KHAKH

KHAKH

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
1) Yes, speakers and mic are set up to the attached headset set up at 100% volume. The sound works with all programs or websites. However, I'm still unable to adjust the volume on the RingCentral add-in. 

2) Yes

3) Thanks will test this out
(Edited)

Hey KHAKH,

Have you tried experimenting with your Sound settings on your machine? Try right clicking on your speaker and then go to the Communications tab. I'm curious if making any of these changes will help.

Now, regarding if you can log in as a Call Queue, I am not sure. Do you have an option when logging in, to add an extension number?

Hey KHAKH,

Simply following up to see if you still needed help :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.