Show Caller IVR Menu pressed

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • In Progress
Hi,

I am new to Ringcentral and I am trying to get my bearings. I run a small business and used to use Vonage, with vonage I had the following when a customer called

Press option 1 for sales, 2 if you are an existing customer and 3 if you are a member of staff, when an option was pressed it was then sent to all then came through to my one telephone number as I am the only one answering calls... 

This then showed me on the desktop app and phone app which option has been pressed. I need it to show this information because sometimes I will not be picking up option 2/3 calls ie: in the evenings... but if a sales call option 1 is calling I would like to be notified that this is happening so that I can pick up the call... 

Anyway to show this info?

Account type: UK

Thanks,

Sam
Photo of Sam Manzur

Sam Manzur

• 70 Points

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 58,850 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Sam, do you have Single or Multi-Level IVR? Also, are you using Call Queues right now?
Photo of Mark Mian

Mark Mian

• 60 Points
I am trying to solve the same problem. I don't have a multi-level IVR. I have three IVRs which are tied to three different numbers. Then each IVR has a sales queue and a business office queue.