Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
A new Single Point of Contact (SPoC) program from Professional Services is now available for US & Canada to serve Ultimate customers with a direct resource of expedited technical support, proactive case resolution, and the best practices to meet their technical needs.RingCentral Single Point of Contact program features a designated professional services team with cloud domain knowledge and hands-on experience to help simplify RingCentral support across an organization.
Single Point of Contact (SpoC) benefits:
- Designated resources for accessing technology expertise and resolving issues.
- Shorter response time with escalated process.
- Proactive case tracking and management lead to a quicker resolution.
- Recommendations for best practices to optimize RingCentral solution.
- Streamlined deployment and tailored phone services to meet business needs.
- Prompt notifications to stay on top of case status, resolutions, and service updates.
- Professional Services overview: http://www.ringcentral.com/solutions/professional-services.html
- SPoC Datasheet: http://netstorage.ringcentral.com/datasheets/spoc.pdf
- For additional details about RingCentral Professional Service, contact RingCentral Sales at 800-574-5290.
There are no replies.