Sending Business SMS from the online account

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Under Consideration
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: SMS: ability to SMS from the RingCentral website or email

I have called the company three times to try and get someone that can answer my question. Please please please help me.

I have taken note of the fact that if you have an adroid or an iphone that you can download an app that will allow you to text message customers (and vice versa) from your phone through your ring central number. My question is can you set this up so that you can send and receive SMS through our ring central dashboard after logging in at the main ring central site?
Photo of Service Dog Tags

Service Dog Tags

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alex Iliff

Alex Iliff

• 4,154 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
not as of yet, they're working on a beta version of the softphone that will allow it, but there are many topics already open about this.
Photo of Service Dog Tags

Service Dog Tags

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I dont want it to go to my softphone. I want to be able to access it from my dashboard when i log into my rong central account on their web site.
Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello, it would be great to have cloud-based SMS, so you could send and receive messages from your online account. Unfortunately, this isn't currently possible - the app (and soon the softphone) are the only ways to manage SMS for now.
Photo of Dustin Showers

Dustin Showers, Champion

• 3,210 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
are there any articles related to HOW to use the smartphone SMS feature?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.