SMS Signature

• Idea
  • Updated 3 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: SMS SIGNATURE

Please add the ability to have a signature set up to be included with each text message. This is very important to our business, as we have 2 people using the same phone number and we need to be able to have a signature so we do not have to type out our name and business with every text.

1. US business account
2. Real Estate Business - we use this app to set up showing appointments for listings
3. I should be able to go into Settings and add a signature that will show up in each text I send. For example, my signature would be: 

Courtney Hinson
Lawrence & Associates
Keller Williams Realty

I should be able to change this signature at any time. In our business, we would change it each night and on the weekends because we have a 2nd person using this phone during that time.

4. Scenario: I work Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. Any time outside of those hours, our agent uses this phone to set up showings for our listings. At 9am each day Mon-Fri I would go to the Signature setting in the SMS app and I would enter my information. At 5pm each day Mon-Fri I would go to the Signature setting and change the name so that It shows that our agent Nathan is using the phone at that time.

5. The benefit is that we will not have to type out our information with every text, which would save a lot of time. Also, there will never be any confusion as to which of us someone was texting with in case either of us forget to include our name in the text. Our customers need to know who they are speaking with.

6. 05774852

7. We have 6 users 

I really hope this is a feature you will be able to add soon!! Thank you! :)
Photo of Courtney Hinson

Courtney Hinson

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

There are no replies.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.