sms templates

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: SMS: "auto reply" feature and templates

It would be nice if we could create template responses that we can send by SMS such as "Sorry we missed your call. Please call us back". or we need to SMS our mailing address often or link to directions to our office. Instead of typing or copying/pasting the same info 20 times each day, if we could choose the template to SMS it would be very productive. 
Photo of Alex

Alex

• 188 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Alex

Alex

• 188 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Plus would be really nice to enable MMS. We have customers routinely text us - we never know what is missing from what we get as there is no notification taht attached images did not go through.
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,784 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
please see this post for the MMS idea to LIKE 
Photo of Don Magnayon

Don Magnayon, RingCentral Implementations Advisor

• 460 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Custom voice reply.

Hi one of my customer want to have the ability to save custom text or voicem reply on desktop app, he dont want to type it everytime.
Photo of Marc

Marc

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Desktop App: "on the other line" template was removed.

When the desktop app displays an incoming call, why would you remove the "on the other line" message.  My company uses this to acknowledge the caller with a message that notifies them we are on the other line.  Now all we have is 3 options that you chose, including "on my way" - really?  In order to use this softphone, I would have to type a custom message each time the phone rings - Ludacris!   Why can I not save a custom message?

Besides that, do you realize the screen space is valuable?  Why make your app so large?  Bring back the old app - please!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.