softphone won't dial out again

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

My softphone opens and will dial out once just fine. But after the first call, i have to close the program and reopen to be able to dial again. It simply won't let me dial another number after i've done it once. Help!
Photo of Andrew Ellis

Andrew Ellis

• 70 Points
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Sean Smith

Sean Smith, Employee

• 892 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Sorry to hear that.  Very strange behavior.  If you have already ruled out external factors you may need to completely remove and reinstall the softphone.  Support can assist in further troubleshooting if you need, just give them a call.
Photo of lahscious

lahscious

• 166 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Everyone in my company has this same problem.  I can't imagine that it's an isolated incident when so many people are having the exact same issues.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
HI lahscious

Are you still having a problem with this. It would be very odd for everyone to have this problem unless it's something network related. If you are still having a problem please Open a Case
  and provide us details on the account. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.