Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT) - US Professional
- A brief description of the business - Software
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - Spoofing Caller ID instead of porting
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - Would like to use a number they're not porting, but that everyone uses.
- Benefit of such feature - Skype does; don't lose out guys.
- Include any related case number if applicable - N/A