Super Admin or User Admins who can spend 15 mins. w/ our product leads?

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
Hi, I'm Irene Yam, UX Senior Director at RingCentral. May I ask if there's any Super Admin or User Admins who can spend 15 mins. w/ our product leads? The the call we want to ask: 1) Being a super /User admin of the ringcentral account, what are the most common tasks you perform on a day to day basis? 2) What are the top 3 difficulties you are having with respect to navigating Admin Portal today? 3) What can be made better with respect to most commonly used features / tasks within the Admin portal Can you contact me at irene.yam@ringcentral.com if you can give us your feedback by end of April 2020? Thanks!
Photo of Irene Yam

Irene Yam

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Becky - Community Support

Becky - Community Support, Official Rep

• 4,690 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
I encourage those of you that this offer might resonate with to connect with Irene! She's got lots of cool RingCentral insights!

Thanks for sharing this with the Community, Irene! 
Photo of BetterCoffee

BetterCoffee

• 446 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I think it's awesome that Irene is opening up that opportunity for everyone to have access to the development group that can help us with our daily activities.  

Email Irene and participate!
Photo of Irene Yam

Irene Yam

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Becky and BetterCoffee!  We've had about 8-10 people respond already.  We will likely close up the research in a week or so.  Thank you!