- Account type: US
- A brief description of the business: Commercial Print Company
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: Glip App RingCentral App Classic or Meetings App (all apps)
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: Sitting in our department meeting with everyone and continually working. When someone asks a question it would be nice to create a keybind hotkey to Push-to-talk. Today I have to re-focus the app, hold spacebar to unmute, then say what I want. Then I need to re-focus back on what I was originally doing.
- Benefit of such feature: Being able to be in a meeting and working on other projects but still being able to remain muted and easily available to reply back when someone asks a question without the delay of refocusing the app.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: ~60ish users
If push to talk could be enabled out of focus, I highly suggest a way to re-bind the key (instead of spacebar only)
Be the first to post a reply!