Why haven't I received a reply from Support for my case?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Here is the header for my case:
Name: XXXXX Account Name:XXXXXXX Case Status :NewCase
Number:02052618 Created Time/Date:3:23 AM PDT, 10/01/2013
today 10 days later it is still showing as new. I last updated my case on 10/05/13 to say I have not heard back from support. Today I sent another message. I am sharing this on the community forum to get an understanding of the level of support we can expect if we are have a critical issue that is stopping us from doing business.
I also do not understand why I have to log into my account to check the case status, especially as the support teams appears to not be working or updating me on the case. Why can't the stats updates be sent to me via email? JCRicks3
Photo of JCRicks3

JCRicks3

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,716 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi JC, what is the issue, Maybe I could assist

E-Mail me directly

ckfuscone@yahoo.com

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
Photo of Bill Bradley

Bill Bradley

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Good luck getting competent help. I've had a problem today, and I've wasted 2 hours trying to resolve it. When I called and asked for a refund, they refused because I pay yearly.
Photo of Desiree

Desiree, Alum

• 7,270 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

I'm sorry that you haven't had a reply back from us since 10/2. I have escalated your case to get someone to contact you ASAP.

Please let me know if you haven't heard from anyone by the end of day today.

Thanks for being patient and I'm so sorry about this.

Desiree
Photo of TINKER

TINKER

• 206 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
as far as getting a case resolved by ring central. i believe this is completely impossible to do. try 8x8, this is another provider i have found, and may need to switch to. connection from ring central to my 'land line' hard wired lines are terrible and i do not have internet service to use with a soft phone. as far as how does this make me feel, what do you care? ring central. no wonder people are going over the edge these days with such inept people trying to tell you they know what they are doing!
Photo of TINKER

TINKER

• 206 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
as far as reward points from you. what good are they when you can't get this company to get its services working right.
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

Hi Lorena, How could I help you with your Ring Central Installation?

I have been helping people with their configurations for years. I am sure I could assist you with your issues.

Contact me directly if you want to chat

Thanks

Chuck
ckfuscone@yahoo.com
Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

Hi Lorena, How could I help you with your Ring Central Installation?

I have been helping people with their configurations for years. I am sure I could assist you with your issues.

Contact me directly if you want to chat

Thanks

Chuck
ckfuscone@yahoo.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.