task bar choice

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Feature Request - Customizable Shortcut bar on desktop and mobile

Modify or drag the icons we wanted at the bottom. You just change the Calendar Icon to a contact Icon and put the one I use in the more column 
Photo of Dave Wine Hammer

Dave Wine Hammer

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Tammy Burns

Tammy Burns

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Agree.... I used the calendar icon all the time and would like it back at the bottom.

Dave Wine Hammer

How do we get Ring Central to listen, or do they monitor all Ideas?
Photo of Jessica - Community Moderator

Jessica - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 7,884 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Saadet and I monitor all Ideas. The product team is made aware of them, and we report back any ETAs or developments :) 
Photo of Tammy Burns

Tammy Burns

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you.  Hopefully this one will be on the list to update quickly or put the calendar icon back :-)

Dave Wine Hammer

Thank you, I hope they move it out of  the more area, or enable us to choose what we would like in the task bar
Photo of Liam Zhang

Liam Zhang, Employee

• 618 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Dave, the product team is aware of this issue. We are gathering info from more users right now.
Photo of Carrie

Carrie

• 96 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled would like the ability to custom order the icons in system tray.

In RC Glip,the icons in the lower left corner are static and are currently showing as:

:

I would like the option to move them around. I need Calendar to show instead of Tasks, but discovered via tech support that this is not an option.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.