Tasks don’t 100% populate, unless...

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Hey, Glip community!

Has anyone experienced (or is experiencing) tasks not 100% populating in your personal tasks list? Over the last few months, I've noticed that some of my tasks associated with other teams are not showing UNLESS I click into the team that host the tasks, then go back to my task list – then they reappear.

I also realized that the mobile app does this as well. I recently deleted and reinstalled my mobile app because it was being buggy. After re-installing, I went to my task list and almost all of my tasks were missing. I then went to the individual teams that I knew I had tasks in, went back to my tasks list and, low and behold, they appeared.

If it's only happening to me - well, that sucks; but if it's happening to other people, then that is a real concern...
Photo of Timm

Timm

• 982 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 60,202 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hmmm...haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. If you haven't already, I'd open a Support Case so our Glip team can look into it and gather logs
Photo of Timm

Timm

• 982 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi, Saadet. I def submitted a ticket. I may need to resubmit, as I don't believe any progress was made.