When searching for Teams, teams you are not already in are not searchable by folder. This makes organization of teams a mess. If we have company-wide teams, or application-based teams, you can't easily search for this. You need to wade through ALL teams you are not a part of, which is not very intuitive.
- Account type: U.S.
- A brief description of the business: software development and services
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: see desc above.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: searching for applicable teams already created for an issue being experienced. Instead of wading through 300+ teams, can easily navigate to teams within a team folder relevant to your problem case
- Benefit of such feature: user use, intuitive layout
- Include any related case number if applicable: n/a
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 100+
Be the first to post a reply!