This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Templates for Queues
- Account type : Office Premium 2-19 line [T1_RCO_2_P] [4813
- A brief description of the business : not discussed
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: a template can be created for either new and already existing call queues so that the customer won't have a hard time in applying a specific setting for multiple call queues that he may havefor there to be an option to create templates for new and existing call queues
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: The customer may need to schedule a weekly recurring appointment and will need to create a custom rule for multiple call queues where the calls go. By using a template, he would only need to set the details, and have it apply to the necessary call queues.
- Benefit of such feature: ease of use/flexibility.
- Include any related case number if applicable: 06839225
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 29users / 17 digital lines
There are no replies.