Text auto-response

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
Does anyone know of a plug-in that would allow for auto-replies to text/sms? It is a feature that RingCentral seems to not value very high on building in themselves. 
Photo of Josh Considine

Josh Considine

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 36,908 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You might want to refer to this discussion regarding SMS text auto-responders

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/auto-text-responder?utm_source=notification&...

Photo of John Wang

John Wang, Official Rep

• 278 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Josh, depending on what you want to do, please try out our Zapier integration. It can handle incoming text and posting a text back to the inbound number. They have a free tier that you can try this out on.

https://zapier.com/apps/ringcentral/integrations

Let us know if that works for you.
Photo of Diane Nelligan

Diane Nelligan

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Is this still relevant or do you have a response tool?  I currently have our gas orders on a text only line, and would like our dispatcher to be able to reply back that the order is received.  Can you help?  We are seeing a lot more tests for orders and we will need to make this process more efficient.  
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 66,064 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Diane, you could check with other users on the Developer Community :) 
Photo of Ralph Milone

Ralph Milone

• 712 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Just found a compay that offer textback www.phonewagon.com  We are using them with our ring central service.  IVR goes to extension with a number on that account that uses text back.
Photo of Admin account

Admin account

• 60 Points
I blew up phone wagon, they cannot handle large accounts
Photo of Ralph Milone

Ralph Milone

• 712 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Lol, I'm using them for the automatic text backing and it's been working perfect. Just annoys me that I have to use another company for that technology.
Photo of Ryan Shank 1

Ryan Shank 1

• 60 Points
hey it's ryan from phonewagon. we DEFINITELY can handle large accounts. email me ryan@phonewagon.com