SMS: Group Message

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
I am currently using send hub of which allows me to crate a group of contacts an label it for example ( Text Group 1). This is a group text per say, but the recipients do not see it as a group text. This is great for marketing to multiple clients at one time. If you go over 24 contacts you must use a reply code to stop texting but this is a good feature for Mortgage and Realtor Professionals like myself. So to recap its a group of contacts that I can press and send out how is your day going and they reply back to me directly not to everyone else. I just don't want to have to add 24 contacts every time I want to do this. There has to be a way to save them in a group. Major feature missing for business in virtual world.
Photo of Heisley

Heisley

• 1,160 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Mike Hoover

Mike Hoover

• 72 Points
  1. Account type: Office Standard
  2. A brief description of the business : Financial Services
  3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested: Group SMS so we can communicate with several parties in a transaction at once to give progress updates. 
  4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: Text Listing Realtor,Selling realtor, buyer and Title co file progress updates.
  5. Benefit of such feature: ease of use
  6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 45 users / 45 digital lines

(Edited)
Photo of Ken DeWitt

Ken DeWitt

• 66 Points
This seems very simple and a must have. The ability to even reply to a group text outside of our company is a MUST HAVE! Now, if one person sends me a text as part of a group text, i CANNOT reply at all. I am excluded from the conversation. Unless I have them stop using my work number and use my personal cell phone number, which on my android group texts work fine, like every other device in the world, except for Ring Central. Please update this!