SMS: Group Message

• Idea
  • Updated 3 days ago
  • (Edited)
I am currently using send hub of which allows me to crate a group of contacts an label it for example ( Text Group 1). This is a group text per say, but the recipients do not see it as a group text. This is great for marketing to multiple clients at one time. If you go over 24 contacts you must use a reply code to stop texting but this is a good feature for Mortgage and Realtor Professionals like myself. So to recap its a group of contacts that I can press and send out how is your day going and they reply back to me directly not to everyone else. I just don't want to have to add 24 contacts every time I want to do this. There has to be a way to save them in a group. Major feature missing for business in virtual world.
Photo of Heisley

Heisley

• 1,070 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Mike Hoover

Mike Hoover

• 72 Points
  1. Account type: Office Standard
  2. A brief description of the business : Financial Services
  3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested: Group SMS so we can communicate with several parties in a transaction at once to give progress updates. 
  4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: Text Listing Realtor,Selling realtor, buyer and Title co file progress updates.
  5. Benefit of such feature: ease of use
  6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 45 users / 45 digital lines

(Edited)