The ability to pick up (barge into) a call that has already gone to voicemail would be a great feature.

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
When a call is just missed and goes to voicemail I'd like to pick it up. This would also require some way to know that the caller you missed is in the process of leaving a message.  This could be done by having the call screen feature enabled just for voicemails in process or also be done through the message light having a fast blink or similar.  The former was and still is available on some single line home answering machines where you can hear the message being left and then have the option to pick up the call midstream.
Photo of Dean Moberg

Dean Moberg

• 264 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Edward Sclafani

Edward Sclafani

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
works this way on the RC phone app for the desktop and mobile  - I click on screen and if I like what I hear I can pick it up
Photo of Rene' Kent

Rene' Kent

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes! This would be great for the receptionists too! There is no way to bring a call back to you once it is sent. 
Photo of Dean Moberg

Dean Moberg

• 264 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Glad to know that after running across the room and just missing a call I can retrieve it on the mobile app.  Since the functionality already exists for mobile and the soft phone desktop, it would seem that the Ring Central interface for our locked handset devices might be able to add a soft key to the hardware so that it also exists at the handset level?
(Edited)