- Account type - US
- A brief description of the business - Online standardized testing
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - an easy way to see all tasks that were created from a posting in a Team Room in Glip
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - Right now, if I create a task from a posting, Glip quotes the entire posting in the title of the task, and that is about it. If, when clicking on a posting I could see all the tasks that relate to it, it would be easy to create work relating to a particular topic of conversation. A conversation could be used for taking minutes in a meeting, and have follow-ups created as tasks that related to the meeting information (posting), just as one example
- Benefit of such feature - an easy way to have follow-ups related to any conversation with the ability to track where the tasks were originated
- Include any related case number if applicable
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - 500
Be the first to post a reply!