Toll free minutes for 2 user account

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic. Thank you The RingCentral C

I signed up for a 2 user Office Enterprise account with 2 separate toll free numbers. I got the Enterprise plan because I wanted 10,000 toll free minutes for each user. Once my account was set up, one of the toll free numbers was configured as a fax number. I called in to try to explain that I wanted the toll free number that was associated with the fax number to be a voice line instead that pointed to extension 102. I was told that I needed to add an additional toll free number for that to work, which I did. Now I’m wondering if I have to pay per minute on that additional toll free number.

I don’t want that to happen. I was under the impression that I was signing up for 2 lines, each with a toll free number that included 10,000 minutes. I don’t need a dedicated fax number even. Can anyone clarify whether or not I’m am paying per minute now on the add-on toll free number? If so, can I just get rid of the dedicated fax line and make that a toll free voice line?

Photo of Chris McFarling

Chris McFarling

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of RC-Installer

RC-Installer, Champion

• 27,780 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Chris, I believe the 800 minutes are cumulative with in the account.  so no matter how many 800 numbers are on the account you will be able to use 10,000 minutes among all of them.

If it is specific to have it separate you may want to have 2 separate accounts.  It will cost you a bit more because the discounts start at 2 lines or more but if you need it then that may be the way to go.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Installer
chuckfuscone@gmail.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.