Toll Free Minutes Tracker

• Idea
  • Updated 5 days ago
I would like to see a feature where we can track our minutes usage. I am namely interested in tracking our toll-free minutes usage. This will assist me in knowing how many toll-free minutes to purchase in bundle. I can loosely track this currently by looking at our remaining $ "credits" but it would be nice to see a reporting and possibly dashboard feature.
Photo of Matt Ready

Matt Ready

• 296 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Brandon

Brandon, Champion

• 19,456 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Have you tried putting your TF# in the search field of the call logs?  You can track minutes and charges there.  What do you envision, something like a metric showing 150 of 500 minutes used?
Photo of Matt Ready

Matt Ready

• 296 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yes I'd like something I can look at on the admin portal and not have to calculate from downloaded reports or call logs.
Photo of Chris McFarling

Chris McFarling

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Agreed. This seems like it should be a basic reporting feature to me. One of the primary differences between the plan tiers is the number of toll free minutes available. I'd like to know how many toll free minutes have been used in a given time period to help determine usage patterns and if it makes sense to switch tiers. I've received two orders for additional toll free minutes this week with no easy way of knowing how many have actually been used.
Photo of Chantel Coffman

Chantel Coffman

• 60 Points
This would be helpful for our company as well. We do a lot of work internationally and would like an easy way to view our usage. 
Photo of Ann Derrig

Ann Derrig

• 60 Points

I agree, we would like this feature too