Unable to make or receive calls at any location, Ringcentral Support Line doesn't ring from my cell either.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: 3/2/18: Issues Logging into Desktop Application (RESOLVED - 1:28 pm MT)

Unable to make or receive any calls, phones are down.  Unable to call RingCentral from any number including my cell, doesn't ring.  Obviously even the RingCentral support lines are down.
Photo of Eric Greene

Eric Greene

• 608 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Umair Sidat

Umair Sidat

• 60 Points
We are having trouble logging on.
Photo of Front Desk Base

Front Desk Base

• 60 Points
Phone down, can't get anyone through the support line
Photo of HARPER

HARPER

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We are still down. Business is taking a hit. worst day to have this!  : /
Photo of BJ Tinlin

BJ Tinlin

• 60 Points
Outage here as well!
Photo of Sherry Ary

Sherry Ary

• 60 Points
Yep, we are down as well...we have been able to log into with a Ipad and take 1 call at a time currently at multiple locations. :(
Photo of Rene' Unseld

Rene' Unseld

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same here in Kentucky - hit and miss all morning 
My clients in Alabama and Florida have been experiencing this as well. Many have had most services restored, but some have a few phones still down and some cannot use the RingCentral app except for calling. RingCentral is aware and working on it. They have posted on Twitter and have given an official response at a similar post here: https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/issues-logging-into-desktop-application
Photo of HARPER

HARPER

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We are back in...Hope it stays up!!
Photo of Shelly Roth

Shelly Roth, Champion

• 1,964 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
we seem to be up and running now.  some went down and some didn't.  not sure if it will stay up or if it will be an up and down issue until it's resolved.  i am sure RC is having a time trying to get it working again, hence the reason you can't get into support.
Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 21,860 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
USA-based acct | 2287 Users | 3800 DID lines | 28 sites | all Polycom VVX500 phone handsets 

2018-03-02   Note:::  this is effecting a lot of organizations that provide SAAS - it is a wider spread outage than RingCentral.   We have several providers for other Cloud services experiencing the same issues.   Monitor your Internet Status Monitor links https://downdetector.com/
Photo of STEC

STEC

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
We just came back up...
Photo of [none]

[none]

• 96 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
we are back up in Northern VA! Thank you RC!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.