Upgrade to the latest version of RingCentral for Desktop (Crash or Failed Installation after upgrading to 8.4.5)

• Article
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.

Dear RingCentral Customer,

We recently released an important update to our desktop app, RingCentral for Desktop, to improve reliability and security.

Please ensure you and your users update to the latest version of RingCentral for Desktop. Starting the week of April 3, 2017, users will be unable to use the desktop application without updating to the new version 8.4.5.

Update for Windows     Update for Mac

Crash, or Failed Installations

Learn more about RingCentral for Desktop. If you are having trouble upgrading (or experience a crash or failed installation) please reference our troubleshooting guide or contact customer care.

Update July 5:
  If you started experiencing the crash after updating to version 9.1.2 then you may not have to roll back. Please see the official response below for instructions. 

Thank you,
RingCentral
Photo of Natalie Carboni

Natalie Carboni, Associate Customer Marketing Manager

• 1,560 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Jeremy Meyer

Jeremy Meyer

• 86 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Is there a reason for giving us so little notice to get this update installed? I have users currently traveling that we won't be able to update prior to 4/3. Will any prior versions work as of 4/3?
Photo of Natalie Carboni

Natalie Carboni, Associate Customer Marketing Manager

• 1,560 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jeremy, 
Yes, there are versions that will still work as of 4/3. We aren't forcing upgrades all on the same day, but are going through the process of updating 4/3 through 4/21. Most versions will continue to work 4/12. 
Photo of Jeremy Meyer

Jeremy Meyer

• 86 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Sorry for the hassle but the original announcement didn't make that very clear. Would it possible to provide a schedule?
Something like:
8.1.0 Stops working 4/3
8.2.0 Stops working 4/7
8.3.0 Stops working 4/14
8.4.0 Stops working 4/21
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,698 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Jeremy,  Unfortunately such a list won't be available. We push our updates out to accounts in batches, not based on the current version they are running. Fortunately this upgrade won't affect most people as they most users are already running one of the more recent versions. The best advice I can give is to check and see if you have any machines running any version older than 8.0.6 and get those upgraded at your earliest convenience.
Photo of David L Petway

David L Petway

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Updated but RingCentral Desk Top App for my Windows 10 still does not work - Error Message "LoadLibrary failed with error 87: the parameter is incorrect. Use to work fine, but has not worked in quite some time.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi David,  Just following up to see if you are still having trouble with the app on your Windows10?   If you've already tried to uninstall, and reinstall and still getting the error, the we should open a support case. Can you reply back here and let us know.  If we need to get you up and running right away we can send you a link to rollback to a working version.
Photo of David L Petway

David L Petway

Uninstalled and reinstalled twice Just did so again now. No improvement - still gives the same error message.
Photo of David L Petway

David L Petway

Uninstalled and reinstalled twice Just did so again now. No improvement - still gives the same error message.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

David,  I'm going to email you some links to rollback so you can get running asap.
Photo of Spencer Baird

Spencer Baird

• 60 Points
I upgraded to 9.1.2 and now it crashes when I try to open the app. Can you provide me a previous version link?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Spencer,  Go ahead and uninstall your current version.  I'm emailing you a different link. 

Mike
Photo of Erich Pfister

Erich Pfister

• 60 Points
Rolling back now - Why are we getting an access violation? Sounds like someone's reading memory before writing to it...
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Erich,  Are you still having a problem?  If so, what version are you trying to install?   If you are installing 9.1.6 or 9.2 and getting this error, can you please screenshot and post the error here and detail the steps that trigger the error.

Mike
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

We have seen a few cases where users can not run the 8.4
.5 version.  If this version will not install, or is crashing after the install, you may need to rollback.

For instructions to roll back, click the Troubleshooting guide link Natalie posted above, or use the download links here after uninstalling your existing version.

Download the 8.0.6 version from the links below:
MAC: http://downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralForMac-8.0.6.dmg 
WIN: http://downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralForWindows-8.0.6.msi 
(Edited)
Photo of David L Petway

David L Petway

Thank you - the download Version 8.0.6 worked. Problem fixed.
Photo of David L Petway

David L Petway

Oops - Checked a few hours later and it is giving the same error message again. I can still use your website and my phone's mobile app to manage my faxes. Thanks again.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

This is starting to sound like a problem not related to the newer version.  Please open a support case so we can escalate your issue.

Photo of Larry Yang

Larry Yang

• 60 Points
This newest version interferes with my server applications. I cannot rollback because the program insists on upgrading when I try to use the desktop phone (Exit or Install). This top-down "forced" upgrade is offensive to customer.
(Edited)
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Larry,  If you have any problem with the following, please call telephone support, or open a web case so an agent can assist with this. 

Contact Support

To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:

Step 1.Ensure that you have Administrator rights on your computer to complete the uninstall and the install, otherwise, you won't be able to roll-back to previous versions. Contact your IT Dept to perform the steps below if you don't have Administrator rights on your computer.

Step 2.Uninstall the RingCentral for Windows/Mac version 8.4.5

Step 3.Download the 8.0.6 version from the links below:

MAC: http://downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralForMac-8.0.6.dmg 
WIN: http://downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralForWindows-8.0.6.msi 

Step 4.Install the RingCentral for Windows/Mac version 8.0.6.

Step 5.After install is complete, download config.ini file from here 

NOTE: Do not modify the config.ini file

Step 6.Put the config.ini file at the following location:
WIN: This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > RingCentral for Windows
MAC: Go to the applications folder, right-click on "RingCentral for Mac" icon and select "Show Package Contents". Select Contents > Mac OS

NOTE: Putting the config.ini file into those locations makes the app ignore/skip future soft and hard upgrade notices and allow you to continue to use the currently installed RingCentral for Windows/Mac version. You will not receive any future update notices.
(Edited)
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Update 8.4.5 can't view settings (app crash).

When i try to view the settings, the app crash (8.4.5)

Problem: Halt on unexpected exception at location WinHook
Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x10031FA6; write 0x00000140;

* stack trace *

<undef>

DrvSetContext

Details: Exception

>>>

Halt on unexpected exception at location WinHook

Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x10031FA6; write 0x00000140;

* stack trace *

<undef>

DrvSetContext

<<<

ESS::Assertion in thread 6836 @ ..\..\..\src\Utils\ErrorsSubsystem.cpp:383 in void __cdecl ESS::HaltOnUnexpected(const struct Utils::ExceptionInfo &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)

* Stack trace *

ESS::BaseException::GetStack

ESS::BaseException::BaseException

ESS::HaltOnUnexpected

`anonymous namespace'::ExceptionFilter::UnhandledExceptionFilterProc

CheckForReadOnlyResource

RtlKnownExceptionFilter

RtlInitializeExceptionChain

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Please see the Troubleshooting Guide in Natalie's main post above. 
(Edited)
Photo of Trevor Thorpe

Trevor Thorpe

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Softphone App will not open Windows 10 64-bit.

I am a new ringcentral customer and haven't been able to get the desktop application to launch.  I have reinstalled multiple times, deleted the appdata folders, cleaned the registry, updated java... everything I could possibly think of but I still get this error every time:

Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x69EEEE5F; read 0x00000250;

* stack trace *

DrvPresentBuffers

DrvPresentBuffers

MapiBridge::MakePacket<MapiBridge::RequestAccountInfo>

DrvPresentBuffers

<undef>

<undef>

DrvValidateVersion

DrvPresentBuffers

DrvPresentBuffers

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

DrvValidateVersion

BaseThreadInitThunk

RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath

>>>

Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x69EEEE5F; read 0x00000250;

* stack trace *

DrvPresentBuffers

DrvPresentBuffers

MapiBridge::MakePacket<MapiBridge::RequestAccountInfo>

DrvPresentBuffers

<undef>

<undef>

DrvValidateVersion

DrvPresentBuffers

DrvPresentBuffers

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

<undef>

DrvValidateVersion

BaseThreadInitThunk

<<<

ESS::Assertion in thread 252 @ ..\..\..\src\Utils\ErrorsSubsystem.cpp:383 in void __cdecl ESS::HaltOnUnexpected(const struct Utils::ExceptionInfo &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)

* Stack trace *

UnhandledExceptionFilter

RtlCaptureStackContext

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Can you try rolling back to a previous version.  See the main post above.  Visit Crash, or Failed Installations.

Let us know if you rolling back does not help.

Mike
Photo of Trevor Thorpe

Trevor Thorpe

Thanks Mike, I was able to install version 8.0.6 and it launched fine.
Photo of Trevor Thorpe

Trevor Thorpe

I've run into an issue now where I'm being forced to update back to the version that crashes on Windows 10 Creators.  Is there a way to stop the auto updates after I roll back?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Yes, Trevor.  Jump to step 5 on these instructions.  troubleshooting guide

If you need a hand give our support team a call.

Mike
Photo of Trevor Thorpe

Trevor Thorpe

Thanks again, followed the steps and it's working!
(Edited)
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

You're welcome.  Happy to help.
Photo of Pete

Pete

• 558 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

I'm getting RingCentral Softphone crashing continually after the Windows 10 Creator's update.

Windows 10 64-bit.

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Can you please try rolling back to 8.0.6 and let ius know if you still have a problem? Mike
Photo of LeafVee

LeafVee

• 546 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Softphone Crash on Maximize.

Computer:
Win 7 64 bit  - up-to-date

Account type (U.S., Canada, UK,  AT&T, Telus, BT)U.S.
Related case number (if applicable)

Detailed description of problem
Softphone crashes when trying to Maximize the application from a minimized state.

Goal
Fix crashing

Previous troubleshooting steps taken
Uninstalled / Reinstalled - No dice
Uninstalled, Deleted C:\Users\UUNAME\AppData\Local\RingCentral, Verified program files directory was gone, Deauthorized computer via website, reinstalled. - No Dice

Software version

Error Msg:
Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x1458ED2D; read 0x000000d0; 
* stack trace * 
<undef>
<undef>
<undef>
<undef>
<undef>
QOpenGLContext::currentContext
QSGBindable::clear
QSGBatchRenderer::Renderer::renderBatches
QSGBatchRenderer::Renderer::render
QSGRenderer::renderScene
QQuickWindowPrivate::renderSceneGraph
QSGRenderLoop::setInstance
QCoreApplication::processEvents

>>>
Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x1458ED2D; read 0x000000d0; 
* stack trace * 
<undef>
<undef>
<undef>
<undef>
<undef>
QOpenGLContext::currentContext
QSGBindable::clear
QSGBatchRenderer::Renderer::renderBatches
QSGBatchRenderer::Renderer::render
QSGRenderer::renderScene
QQuickWindowPrivate::renderSceneGraph
QCoreApplication::processEvents

<<<
ESS::Assertion in thread 8824 @ ..\..\..\src\Utils\ErrorsSubsystem.cpp:383 in void __cdecl ESS::HaltOnUnexpected(const struct Utils::ExceptionInfo &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)
* Stack trace *
GetProfileStringW
RtlKnownExceptionFilter
Photo of Cansın Keçiala

Cansın Keçiala

• 60 Points
PLEASE.! STOP TO MAKE A SILLY AN USELESS UPGRADES.! WHEN I AM RUNNING THE PROGRAM VERYTIME I AM NOT WORKING GOO WHILE I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOA THE UDATES.! I HATE THAT ONE.! JUST DONT TOUCH AND KEEP US WORK.! IF YOU WILL MAKE AGAIN THE SAME I WILL NOT USE THAT USELESS PROGRAM ANYMORE.!
Photo of J.B. Ferguson

J.B. Ferguson, Champion

• 36,178 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Cansin,

Which upgrades are you referring to? The web portal, or the RingCentral for Windows Desktop app. or the RingCentral Mobile app, or RingCentral Glip? Which operating system are you using? What, if any, error messages are you receiving?

You are not giving any information to guide anyone to assist you. Upgrades are not silly and useless. They either add new functionality or fix/replace some functionality in the application.

Help us to help you by giving us some solid information.
Photo of Katherine Congdon

Katherine Congdon

• 60 Points
"Upgrades are not silly and useless. They either add new functionality or fix/replace some functionality in the application."

Or in this case, break the thing entirely and render it unusable.
Photo of Cecile Glassy

Cecile Glassy, Champion

• 20,660 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Katherine Congdon:  Rather than prounouncing it as unusable here, I would suggest that you contact your Customer Success Manager and get some help figuring out why you are not able to get it configured to work in your situation. The upgrade version 8.4.5 RingCentral For Windows works fine for us. We have 2000+ on Windows 7, Win8,and Win10 machines . RingCentral works hard to make updates as stable as they can before releasing to the installed user base and if yours is not working, contact them to get assistance. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

TKO... do you have an issue installing one of the newer versions.  I'm unable to link your Community profile to an active account.  If you have an outstanding issue (or support ticket) for this please let us know.  We can get you help regardless if your account is serviced by U.S support or not.

Mike
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Also, for other users following this thread.  The crash issue associated with the newer versions is usually associated with older computers and their video cards.  A lot of users are simply able to update the video card drivers, or in some cases replace it with a newer video card and resolve the problem. 

There have been enough changes (and security features) in the older versions 8.0.6 and anything older,  that those versions must eventually  be retired.  

Mike
Photo of Nathan Finn

Nathan Finn

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Mike, this helped me today. The latest version (9.1.6.5699) also crashes at launch. I was able to uninstall the graphics driver (checked the box to delete the drivers) and then reinstall to get it working.
Photo of Joseph Porter

Joseph Porter, Champion

• 1,250 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
When will RingCentral not be dependent on video cards?
Photo of Ivonne camacho

Ivonne camacho

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ring central stop working on windows 10.

Please check the screenshot am getting https://url.upwork.com/_01g1PQhxORLhnZVklNJ5uahxrgB1yTKXVS I uninstalled 6 times and am getting the same error, it was working fine for a few days
Please help I need it for work.

I also try installing this version http://downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralForWindows-8.0.6.msi  and it did not work. I am using windows 10.
Photo of Mike G.

Mike G.

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ring Central Desktop Application Version 9.1.2 for Windows Crashing on Sign-In.

I have just installed the Ring Central Desktop application version 9.1.2 for Windows. It has not worked once. It crashes after about 10 seconds when trying to sign in. I am using the most current version of Windows 10, fully updated.  Please help.
Photo of Benito

Benito

• 516 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
FYI: This issue has randomly started affecting 2 of our users so far using 8.4.5 AND 9.1.2 and using the config.ini file as instructed in Step 6 of Crash, or Failed Installations to prevent the app from searching for an updated version was the only thing that worked regardless of version installed.

The only difference if using 9.1.2 is to place the config.ini file in C:\Users\$USERNAME$\AppData\Local\RingCentral\SoftPhone since ver. 9+ now installs in the user's folder instead of the Programs folder to prevent the need for Admin credentials for install and updates.
(Edited)
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Official Response
Attention RingCentral Desktop Windows users:     If you experienced the crash issue after updating to version 9.1.2 then you will not need to roll back.  See instructions for Desktop App crash after 9.1.2 update

(Edited)
Photo of Josh

Josh

• 70 Points
Any info on the fix?  I have a team of people that keep losing the ability to make calls.
Photo of BobG

BobG

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Actually, Paul's solution is outdated. RingCentral desktop users should be well beyond 8.0.6 or 8.4.5 by now.

The version that caused the crash for me was 9.1.2 . I contacted Tech Support approximately an hour ago. They directed me to download and install 9.1.4.27095 , which has solved the problem for me.

If you're still using the older versions, your only option is to rollback. But why?
Photo of Josh

Josh

• 70 Points
I would prefer not to rollback but, if it works that's what I'll have to do.  I have the 9.1.4 install as well, working on updating my GPO to push that version out.
Photo of Benito

Benito

I'm surprised that an official response to this issue isn't the link to 9.1.4 if that's what fixes this issue. versus needing to jump through the hoops of contacting Support. Any one of you two willing to share that link to 9.1.4.27095?
Photo of Frank P.

Frank P.

• 60 Points
@BobG, can you post the link to 9.1.4.27095?  Thanks in advance.
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 62,226 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I can email you the link. Please send an email to community.support@ringcentral.com and I'll get that on over to you :)

Also, please "Follow" this thread, if you haven't already, so you can receive updates!
Photo of BobG

BobG

Thanks, Saadet.
Photo of Cecelia Denning

Cecelia Denning

• 74 Points
Hello, Saadet. I sent you an email as well. Thank you!
Photo of Benito

Benito

Thanks, Saadet. I also sent an email. 
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 62,226 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks everyone! You should be receiving responses in a few minutes
Photo of Kolby Davis

Kolby Davis

• 320 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thanks, Why are you not making this public? This would be a good episode of What Really Grinds My Gears. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

For users who started experiencing the crash after updating to 9.1.2 please visit this article:  Desktop App crash after 9.1.2 update
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Kolby..do you have an unresolved related issue?  This post is public and has been for several months.   If you are referring to the issue related to 9.1.2 then it only affects users on 32 bit Office.
(Edited)
Photo of Kolby Davis

Kolby Davis

Yep because I'm not on a 32 bit OS I do have a open Case If you would like to take this out of the public eye let me know your email. 
Created Time/Date:1:03 PM PDT, 07/03/2017
Case Status :New
Case Number:05932517
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Kolby.. Thanks for the case number and for uploading the related files.  Your case has already been escalated.  But, from the case notes it appears you were updating from 8.0.6 to 9.1.2 is that correct?  Did you ever install and run version 8.4.5? 
Photo of Kolby Davis

Kolby Davis

Yes i was on 8.4.5 when the issue showed up. one of the 1st thing that support had me do was roll back to 8.0.6 to get me working latter we looked at the issue by uninstalling RC and trying to install 9.1.2. 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Kolby,  I just caught one more thing (and corrected my post above) ... the crashes when updating to 9.1.2 are from an issue with 32 versions of Office, not 32 bit OS's.
Photo of BobG

BobG

My problem occurred on a new 64-bit W10 system.

I have no problem with a controlled "call tech support for a fix" roll-out. What better way is there to address a problem that is apparently affecting a small segment of users, and learn more about the environments in which the problem is occurring?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

I need to clarify for anyone on this thread.  If you are having crash issues after updating to RingCentral Desktop version 9.1.2, then please see visit that thread. Desktop app crash after 9.1.2 update

For more clarity.. the issue is not specific to 32 bit OSs, rather it affects users running 32 bit Office.  32 bit Office can run on 64 bit machines and therefore some users on 64 bit OSs are affected.
Photo of Rickkee

Rickkee

• 520 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Mike, thanks so much for the help.  Perhaps consider changing the status notification at the top of the page to reflect the current bug and a link to the fix...
Photo of James Williams

James Williams

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ringcentral for Windows crashes on start with Intel Q35.

Ringcentral for Windows crashes on 3 machines all that have a Intel Q35 graphics chip. 

Crash report is as follows 

Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x102095ED; read 0x00000000;
* stack trace *
DllMain
ShInitialize
DllMain
DllMain
crt_at_quick_exit
BaseThreadInitThunk
crt_at_quick_exit
<undef>

>>>
Windows Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at 0x102095ED; read 0x00000000;
* stack trace *
DllMain
ShInitialize
DllMain
DllMain
crt_at_quick_exit
BaseThreadInitThunk
crt_at_quick_exit
<undef>

<<<
ESS::Assertion in thread 3604 @ ..\..\..\src\Utils\ErrorsSubsystem.cpp:383 in void __cdecl ESS::HaltOnUnexpected(const struct Utils::ExceptionInfo &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)
* Stack trace *
CrashReporter::SendCrashReport
ShInitialize
RtlKnownExceptionFilter
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hello James,  The first thing to try is updating the driver for the video card.  Several months ago our Product Team made some enhancements to the application due to many requests and high demand from customers with regard how the application was being displayed on newer machines/monitors.  

Often times just by updating the driver it will solve the problem. In some cases, it may be necessary to update the video card.   If you are unable to update the driver, and need a quick solution to get the application working then please roll it back to the older version as Natalie explained in the post above. 

thanks!
Mike
Photo of James Williams

James Williams

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mike, 

Thanks for the message, the drivers are at the latest available. No where on your requirements page does it mention graphics requirements? 

Thanks 

James 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi James,  Sorry for the frustration. I've been in communication with our engineers on this one, and unfortunately they've discovered that the Q35 is one of the affected models. Because of the nature of the issue, it's very difficult to specify specific minimum requirements because of several variables. Per our engineering team..... 

So what we precisely know is that computers with OpenGL 2.1 support will not have any issues. Unless the drivers contains bugs or so, which is definitely possible.Our experienced proofed that Intel Q35 and Q45, some other Intel x35 series might be affected 

If you have one of the models listed above, and you've updated your drivers but still experience, issues, you may have to check with your computer manufacturer for a recommended replacement. 

I've found this web site to be useful when comparing various models.  If you want to see how your's compares, just visit this url and search for your model:  https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_list.php

I hope this helps. 

Mike 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.