We just opened a second office with a separate account and worked through getting the accounts federated in order to see and use extensions in both. I was surprised that we cannot assign those extensions to call queues to provide rollover support between offices since we can access all extensions. Can you add that feature?
- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT): US Office Standard
- A brief description of the business: Staffing agency with two office locations
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: see above
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: we have recruiters in both offices. if all are on the phone in one office, would be great to rollover any more incoming calls to available recruiters in the other office
- Benefit of such feature: customer service and efficiency
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 5/office