- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT) - U.S.
- A brief description of the business - Law Firm
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested - Analytics Portal basic feature
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - Analyze groups in new analytics portal tool without giving out group manager permissions to X number of groups we would need to create
- Benefit of such feature - We keep permissions under control and can leverage this new feature optimally
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - ~750
Can only sort by individual Users or User Groups in Analytics portal, looking to set up groups to leverage analytics portal but User Groups require a "Group Manager" that has to be in the group and provides permissions to manage those group members which doesn't work for us.
We simply want to be able to have organizational groups that allow us to select specific groups in the Analytics portal, either make having a user group manager optional, OR allow us to sort users by the "Department" field in analytics portal. Either would work but this is necessary to analyze groups of users in analytics without giving out unnecessary permissions.