Reports: more advanced reporting options.

• Idea
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Planned
  • (Edited)
it would be good to have a report that shows individual and group usage of ringcentral for specific durations; daily, weekly, monthly report - how many agents did I have available on my ringcentral, daily, weekly, monthly; how long they were logged into ringcentral
Photo of hector

hector

• 1,120 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of andiD

andiD

• 64 Points
Please also include hourly totals or specific timeframe calls
Photo of Jenn Lane

Jenn Lane

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
What would be extremely useful is to have a more robust reporting module where we can determine call volume by time. I am currently having a situation where we need to see exactly how many calls are coming in to our office during non business hours, and while the hourly graph is useful, it can be difficult to interpret. Even having the ability to select time frames when you select date ranges would be great. 
Photo of Connor Hennessey

Connor Hennessey

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ringcentral Availability, Not Available and Do Not Disturb Time Metric Reporting ....

Our company has been a RingCentral customer since February
of 2017. We would like to be able to track the length of time an individual is
in Available, Not Available and Do Not Disturb on a daily basis. I just
inherited a new managerial role and am extremely disappointed this is not a
featured part of the reporting. I would venture to say other companies would
love to see this information. Could somebody please let me know how to access
this reporting if it is available? If not, could you please inform your
reporting team to add this for managerial and coverage reasons? I would guess
this information is tracked somewhere within RingCentral already but why is it
NOT easy to access? Seems pretty simple to me
Photo of PICKETT

PICKETT

• 224 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled More advanced reporting features, metrics, functionality, and customization abili....

More advanced reporting features, metrics, functionality, and customization ability for Historical Reporting
Photo of Jerome Celera

Jerome Celera

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reports - Need to generate a report how many hours my agent is logged in on their....

Reports - Need to see a report how many hours my agent is logged in on their App everyday. And can pull up a report to see how many times agent turn off their call queue calls in a day
Photo of John Rowley

John Rowley

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reports: We need to know the average time of abandonment.

We are a US based call center with approximately 45 extensions.  We would like to know the average abandonment time (the average wait time until abandonment) to understand how long our guests will wait before answering.  Our analysis would allow us to staff and message accordingly.
Photo of Jasmine M

Jasmine M, Employee

• 1,762 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Make Live Reports Data Display Specific Activity for Missed Calls

1) Account type: Office Premium 20 line

2) A brief description of the business: not discussed 

3) A high level description of the product or feature being requested: Currently, at a glance, it's hard to understand how the number of calls that were Received, Missed, and Abandoned is hard to understand. Adding the calls that go to voicemail and the abandoned often total more than the number of calls received. 

This is because when there are multiple call queue members who are unable to answer it counts the number of times it had connected to a call queue member and was not picked up as "Abandoned", so most of the time, adding the Abandoned calls and the calls that go to voicemail displays a bigger number that the number of calls received which is very confusing. 

4) A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: It would only show the number of abandoned, missed, and received calls, without it trying to count the number of times it tried to connect to an available agent before it got picked up or went to voicemail. The call logs can do that anyway. 

5) Benefit of such feature: ease of use. less confusion. 

6) Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 76 users. 63 digital lines.
(Edited)
Photo of NPP IT

NPP IT

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Feature request for Reports: Create reports for agent activity..

Feature request for Reports: Create reports for agent activity, specifically by agent presence (Available, Busy, DND) and by Accept Call Queue Calls (enabled, disabled). Currently we have no visibility to the state of the agents in the queue.
Photo of Arvin Cruz

Arvin Cruz

• 246 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Analytics Portal - Request Feature.

I am trying to find a conversation in this community regarding "Request Feature" for Analytics Report. Since I have not seen it I am creating one.

I would like to see in Analytics Portal the time stamp (date and time) that a user turn on and off the Accept call queue calls as I think this is very helpful for other with a very small call center type that cannot afford to get the Contact Center from RingCentral.

Thanks,
Arvs
Photo of Henry Gross

Henry Gross

• 62 Points
For Weekly Reports, It would be nice if we could select which days in the week we can get reports for (for example: Monday, through Saturday). Like, if we select Weekly as an option, we can pressthe days whose calls we'd like to receive for that week. 
Photo of Nax Nacua

Nax Nacua

1. Account type: Office Premium 20 - 99 line 
  2. A brief description of the business : not discussed
  3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested: for an additional filter for phone number dialed to be added
  4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: customer would like to monitor calls that came into the call queue via the phone number that they dialed. While there is a filter for the ivr, the calls can only be filtered via phone number on Excel itself once the report is downloaded
  5. Benefit of such feature: ease of use
  6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 237 Users/87 lines

Photo of Nax Nacua

Nax Nacua

In relation to the request above, please add a way to filter the calls on call queues. Right now on the analytics, the filter for call queue also includes calls for the members. What we want is to have  an option to view the calls from the main hotline callers who pressed the option for call queues only.
Photo of MLSS

MLSS

• 206 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I have not read through the entire topic but I believe this is similar to what I'm looking for.  I would like to be able to download to Excel and PDF the calls per hour that one of our call queues receive for a month.  We can pull this information up but when clicking download to Excel it does not download the data in the graph.