UX in new RingCentral App - windows 10 64 bit 20.2.20.1473

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
UX in new RingCentral App - windows 10 64 bit 20.2.20.1473

As a customer using the new RingCentral App in Windows 10, I would like to see FAX and TEXT split out from PHONE so that it is easier to navigate between the features.

Acceptance Criteria -
1) New icons for FAX and Text are added below the Phone icon (so in order it would be Messages [GLIP], Video [Meetings], Phone [Audio], Text [that conversation bubble], Fax [Facsimile machine icon], contacts [person in circle icon].  
2) when i click on the PHONE Icon, i would see "CALL HISTORY", "CALL RECORDINGS", "VOICEMAIL".  
3) when I click on "Call History", i opens up further and i can tell that they are under that heading "All Call","Received Calls", "Missed Calls"
4) when I click on "Call Recordings" it shows two sub-items "ALL RECORDINGS" and "NOT RECORDED".  ALL RECORDINGS will show the list as it does now.  "NOT RECORDED" will show a list of the those calls that were not recorded.  
5)  when i click on VOICEMAIL under "PHONE" lease it as is - i only have 1 line so i can't comment
6) when i click on the FAX icon under the phone icon and above the contacts icon i get two options "Received Faxes" "Sent Faxes" "Failed" 
7) when i click on TEXT under phone and above contacts i get the list of texts and can select one and see the conversation.  

Additional update: when i click on "help:about" next to version it should show me either "update to new version" or "after the version number "current version".  or have on your website where you download the app, include the build number - such as 1473 as i see in the about ringcentral 
Photo of Adam Thodey

Adam Thodey

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Be the first to post a reply!