Verification failure on ringcentral's part

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic. Thank you The RingCentral C

I am currently out of the USA and went online to send s fax thru the ringcentral website. It asked for me to verify so it sent me an email with a 4 digit code which I put in and then got a pop up that stated the account info was wrong. What gives? I put in exactly the numbers ringcentral sent me.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Andy Thompson

Andy Thompson, Sales Engineer (SE)

• 706 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Jackie,

Sounds like this may be a cookie issue.  Whomever has administrative access to your account has the ability to disable the account verification feature to remove this step.  Have you tried using the RingCentral Softphone to send the fax?
Photo of Claudio (Customer)

Claudio (Customer)

• 14,060 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
If you have a chance, try with a different Browser (Firefox, Chrome)...
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

Wish I could! I do at home but safari is the only browser I can get to work at this hotel. :(
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

I am the administrator. It's my account. Please tell me how to fix it. I have not tried the softphone. Is that too send the fax thru the cell phone?

Claudio (Customer)

I only found this info, hope it helps http://goo.gl/VBjeGy
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,998 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jackie, there are several ways you can fax.  

You can send faxes through the following:

Fax online account – To learn more, click here.
RingCentral Desktop app – To learn more, click here.   (This is the desktop application you install on a PC or Mac computer)
Mobile App - To learn more, click here.   (This is the mobile app you install on your iPhone or Android phone/tablet) 
Email to Fax – To learn more, click here.
Print to Fax - To learn more click here
(Edited)
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

Thank you all.  I'll see if I can get any of these options to work.  However, if they all require me to login and logging in is the issue (verification stops me) then I may be back for more ideas.

Best regards,

Jackie

Claudio (Customer)

Have a nice trip!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.