Very inconsistent

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

I have found that Ring Central on my iPhone has been very inconsistent. This has nothing to do with my internet connection. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Has anyone else experienced the same problem?
Photo of Zack Schaja

Zack Schaja

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Matthew Nesci

Matthew Nesci

• 60 Points
I would agree with this. Often times my calls do not ring through. It is very frustrating! 
Photo of Mark A. Vickers

Mark A. Vickers

• 60 Points
I find that the app has to be actually running for it to ring.  Just to be safe I have RC simultaneously ring the cell number as well just in case the app is closed.

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Another thing to check on the mobile app is the VoIP Calls setting. There's an option to accept calls "Over Wi-Fi", or "over 3G/4G or Wi-Fi". 

Mike

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.