Voicemail Drop

• Idea
  • Updated 1 week ago
Voicemail Drop (also known as voicemail automation) is a type of inside technology that is designed to accelerate the process of leaving voicemail messages. - Basically when one of our agents gets a customers voicemail then they can select an option to leave a prerecorded message. This is a highly desired function that should be put into place.
Photo of Krystene Morse

Krystene Morse

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Bala Koppella

Bala Koppella

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes, This is a very neat feature which saves a lot of time and effort for the users. Any update on this ?
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 59,156 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Bala, this is a pretty recent request - therefore, there is no ETA for if/when it may become available.
Photo of Mike Cush

Mike Cush

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I second the request - this would be a huge pickup for any organization using your system and making high volume outbounds daily. 
Photo of Jeff Grillion

Jeff Grillion

• 288 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
3rd! Please make it happen RC Team! 
Photo of Zack Belcher

Zack Belcher

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I agree - this would be a great feature.  Especially the ability to say something like "Hi Bob" and then select the recorded voicemail you want to leave and have it pick right up and leave the rest of the voicemail allowing me to hang up and move on to the next call.
Photo of Steve Kearns

Steve Kearns

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Have been requesting this for three years. Should have been completed by now.
Photo of Elam Real Estate

Elam Real Estate

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We need this!
Photo of Jeff Grillion

Jeff Grillion

Saadet - Community Support, It has now been 6 months and we have quite a bit of people searching for this on their own so there is definitely a demand for it. We are all searching other companies for their service and before we start sharing our findings with competitors I would love to hear you guys have an ETA as there has not been any update in quite a while. I am sure we would prefer to give RC the business for this service vs having to go elsewhere but need to know if its even in the works... 
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 59,156 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jeff, I just followed up with our Product Team and this is not on the roadmap at this time.
Photo of Darby McDaniel

Darby McDaniel

• 60 Points

I did not realize this was not a feature.  I make about 500 calls a week and this is not just some whatever we don't think it is important so we are not going to include it because we would not use it attitude.  I will have to cancel.  Unfortunately i bought a really cool toll free number.  I am willing to give it up and move on.  This is a deal breaker for me. 

Photo of Jeff Grillion

Jeff Grillion

Ring Central is still a great company, I agree this is something they should implement but I have faith in them based on their track record.. they will come around for us!
Photo of Pierre Batbatian

Pierre Batbatian

• 146 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
5th ! this would be an incredible feature. I love Zacks suggesting on being able to partially customize the message and then pressing a button to switch to the pre recording.
Photo of Robert O'very

Robert O'very

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes, please!
This needs to be added ASAP!!!
Photo of Joey Escoboza

Joey Escoboza

• 60 Points
Joey Escoboza - ESCO Mortgage Adviosrs

I just left the same message as everyone else in the quotes to follow.  I also mentioned that when integrated with Pipedrive,  it would be cool if an automated text message would go out to a prospect if a website form or social media landing page ads form was completed and pushed into the Piperive deal flow as a Lead In.  Here's my message I left for the current conversation: " I'm making a call from my RingCentral account to for example, a prospect, and if they don't answer the phone and their voice mail comes on then I can click on a pre-recorded voice message in my RingCentral account so I don't have to leave a message.  If I'm making a lot of calls to prospects for the same reason, this will save me a lot of time if their voice mail comes on."