It would be best to have an option to opt out of receiving fax notifications via the message center on our phone devices.
I was advised that there currently is no option to do this.
So would definitely like to see the disabling of the voicemail as a feature :)
I would like to add my voice to this thread as well. Please create a disable button for what actually goes to our voicemail. It is time consuming when sending and receiving many faxes to get notification for each one.
I would like to say that I appreciate being able to send a fax through Ring Central. It works great!
- We get dozens of faxes a day, we automatically print them for a paper record and save the pdf for the paperless record (in transition to paperless)
- Our message box FILLS with important voice messages as well as redundant fax messages
- Our message light is ALWAYS blinking - but is it voice? fax? who knows?!
- Message box fills with 80+ messages - hard to sort through to find the important voice messages
- Receptionist deletes all the faxes (it's ok b/c they are in the Ringcentral app! - NOT) (very time consuming manual process btw)
- Faxes deleted from the app - (its ok, we have the email - true)
I want to rant for 30 minutes but am pretty convinced RC is not looking at this.