vvx expansion module presence set up

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

How do I set up the additional presence keys after I have installed a VVX Expansion Module? When I follow the steps setup presence keys without the module, I can easily set up the (4) options however I have no way of indicating the other (28) options for the additional sidecar. When I looked through the options through the HELP section, I did find the "Setting up Permissions for a User to Monitor for Presence." This does not change anything on the face of my phone and/or VVX expansion module. Any help would be great to be able to utilize this newly purchased device. (It did not come with any instructions what so ever other than a quick start guide which displayed the physical installation of the piece).
Photo of Megan Creegan

Megan Creegan

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 94,248 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I realize this post is a couple months old, but were you able to find a solution?

Mike 
Photo of Megan Creegan

Megan Creegan

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi mike,

Yes we were able to get everything taken care of. 

Thank you,

Megan

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.