What is maintenance mode?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

I am trying to change and save the number for call forwarding. I get a message saying I can't because of being in maintenance mode. Is this ring central's issue?
Photo of Candy Daniel

Candy Daniel

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Candy, did this resolve itself? We may have been doing system maintenance when you were attempting to edit your settings.
Photo of Candy Daniel

Candy Daniel

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes, it eventually solved itself. I just had never seen this message before and I had just updated my computer to the latest version. So I was unsure if the problem was on my end or your end. Thank you for responding.
Photo of Sri priya

Sri priya

• 60 Points
maintenance mode ? Time duration where can we get ?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,998 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Are you just looking for the time duration of the phone calls?  If so you can view it in the Call Logs. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.