When can you send group MMS messages?

• Idea
  • Updated 1 month ago
We are considering getting chromebooks for ringcentral. Will the ringcentral app work on chromebooks like the ringcentral app for windows. Specifically i need to send txt messages, hopefully in groups when this feature is added.
Photo of Mark A Caffey

Mark A Caffey

• 400 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Mark A Caffey

Mark A Caffey

what is the update on this feature???????
Photo of Saadet - Community Moderator

Saadet - Community Moderator, Official Rep

• 62,266 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hello Mark,

This is still a fairly new request with few votes. We do not have an ETA at this time.
Photo of Mark A Caffey

Mark A Caffey

this has been requested for at least 2 years.  other voip companies offer this ability to send in groups.  This should be a easy fix and should have been in the release.
Photo of Daniel Stein

Daniel Stein

• 196 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It's a joke that RC still doesn't do group SMS.  Will likely be leaving them soon.
Photo of John Abbott

John Abbott

• 148 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes please.  Group messaging is important, and it needs to be available so I can reach the personal contacts, and they can respond in real time to me and to each other.
Photo of John Abbott

John Abbott

• 148 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Send group MMS messages.

When will RingCentral allow MMS messages to go to personal contacts, and the personal contacts in the thread be able to see the message and who is in the group?  And be able to respond to the entire group.  It will be nice to be able to message a group (from personal contacts) and be able to get responses streamed into the same thread for each person in the group to see.