Where can I find detailed instructions on the best way to set up call tags in the call center?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered

I need to begin utilizing the call tag function in order to have some standard information to tie a call to a specific person/agent/policy.  I am not able to find any detailed information on how best to set up call center call tags in the knowledgebase.  Please advise and thanks!

Photo of Hays

Hays

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 42,174 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Hays! Check out this Article and let me know if that helps :)
Photo of Hays

Hays

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
So does this mean tags already have a designation?  Meaning, if I create a tag, I have to title it?  What I am trying to do is have a mandatory field that rep's can type information into, a policy number, an agent number, etc, so that if we have a lawsuit that requires us to retain information, we can easily go through our recordings to see which ones we need to keep (i.e. all calls related to policy number NNN, etc).  Are tags the best way to do this or would another feature be a better choice?  Thanks
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 38,106 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Hays, we actually have a Contact Center Support Team that would be more likely to have the information you're looking for. I don't have much experience with the different features in Contact Center. If you create a case or call in, let them know you have a Contact Center specific question and you will be routed to our team :)