- Account type - U.S
- A brief description of the business - property management
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: If RC has control of my internet/voip environment, why can't Glip mimic Skype when it comes to ease of use when calling those I'm connected with? Why does Glip use RC Meetings, which is takes too many steps to connect?
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature - everyday we'd use this feature as it's often faster to have a 5 minute phone call than to exchange 10 SMSs.
- Benefit of such feature - more efficient communication within company!
- Include any related case number if applicable - N/A
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines - users 24, digital lines 14
Glip offers a call button, but it goes through RC Phone. Why can't it stay within Glip environment and reference email ID instead of phone number ID?