Why you are charging 4.99 monthly additional for keeping my fax number? If I pay one year is 4.99 for the year of additional local number?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution, has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate.  If you have questions or comments related to this to thread, please create a new topic, or post to anot

Photo of Al Ce

Al Ce

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello, only some of our plans include a designated fax number. Depending on which plan you're on, you may have to pay extra for a unique fax number ($4.99 is our standard monthly charge for additional numbers, regardless of whether you have a month-to-month arrangement or a contract).

It's also possible that someone messed up in configuring your account, and you shouldn't be seeing this $4.99 charge. If you let me know your account number, I can investigate.
Photo of Al Ce

Al Ce

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My account is 888 5645457 it was the temporary number and it was suppose to be changed with my fax number were transfer.323 773 3641.
Photo of Ben Foster

Ben Foster, Alum

• 6,124 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi, it looks like you received a refund a couple of days ago for that $4.99 charge. Your main account number is now the -3641 one, so you shouldn't get billed for an additional local number moving forward. If, next month, your bill does include that additional-number charge, please contact our support department so they can take a look. Thanks!
Photo of Desiree

Desiree, Alum

• 7,270 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

There hasn't been a reply on this thread in a while so I'm setting this to "Answered".

If this is not answered, please let me know right away and I'll reopen the topic!

Thanks.

Desiree

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.