Provide real-time call logs and reporting

• Idea
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Implemented
  • (Edited)
Would like real-time feedback from the Call Log. Would like to be able to set up an email from RingCentral that sends call log data as soon as a call is completed (inbound or outbound). That email would only have the details for one call (as opposed to daily delivery of all call data which we currently have). This data we could easily tie in to a billing or ticketing system. Thanks.
Photo of Jeff Trombly

Jeff Trombly

• 322 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Danno

Danno, Champion

• 27,460 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I like this idea a lot.  Not sure if this feature is already included in the Contact Center package or not, but this would be a great feature for those users who don't want to purchase the CCP but could benefit from Jeff's suggestion.  First thing that comes to mind, are abandoned calls.  Thanks Jeff. 
Photo of Rhonda Jerdon

Rhonda Jerdon

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Real Time Reports Wanted.

Real Time Reporting Needed
(Edited)
Photo of Jennifer Gottlieb

Jennifer Gottlieb

• 64 Points
this would be so helpful! Please add!
Photo of Kim

Kim, Alum

• 43,504 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
RingCentral Contact Center provides this feature. Please contact your sales rep for details.
Photo of Noel Glacer

Noel Glacer

• 62 Points
Please show us how to get this info kim
Photo of Juanita Sierra

Juanita Sierra

• 60 Points
real time reports are very important!
Photo of Brandon

Brandon, Champion

• 22,610 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I see these ideas got merged, but seem separate to me.

For the call log idea from Jeff, you can use Zapier to send yourself an email after every call.  This is something and admin or individual user could do themselves.

For the real time reporting idea, I agree and only noticed now that the most recent call in admin reports is over 24 hours old.  I am guessing, but presume that report summaries and charts get tabulated every 24 hours and so it is not possible to see, for example at 6PM a report of performance for the current workday.

I think maybe these should be separated back out as separate ideas.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,188 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
They are a little different yes.  I wanted to merge them so they both get a  little more exposure. I'll re-title the page to better cover both ideas. 
Photo of Andrew

Andrew, Champion

• 2,522 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
We are about to lose out on a significant sized opportunity for this reason alone.  They are coming from an inferior system but the reporting they get is about 30 min delayed and they want real-time.  Apparently the other systems they are looking at are giving them this.  Freedom Voice is who they are with right now and they won't come to Ring Central for this reason.  Contact Center is way too pricey though when they want that feature only.  
Photo of FINANCIAL

FINANCIAL

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Currently, the issue is that we don't even know when our data will be refreshed.  It still says "Data refreshed Date/Time: 10/03/2016 21:59:34" (Pacific time?)  We are currently 10/04/2016 10:50:00 Eastern time.  We don't know when the data will be refreshed but anecdotally it's complete for the previous day by 11am Eastern.  Real-time reporting will help with this issue.  

Someone mentioned Zapier but that seemed to only link to one account, even for the Completed Calls to Google Sheets option.  Is anyone using Zapier or any other API-based approach?
Photo of phone admin

phone admin

• 64 Points
Real time reports are important for a business and we would like to be able to see the total number of inbound calls for the present day.
Photo of DSDI INC

DSDI INC

• 60 Points
We desperately need a more drilled down breakdown of exactly which users within our Ring Central system are receiving calls within a given call group.  An example:   last 30 days activity for callers to extension 1 and statistics on any users answering/missing calls within that call group.  Otherwise there is no way to measure individual employee performance within call groups.
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Official Response
Great news everybody!  Our new Live Reports feature is finally here.  It will take us a few weeks to get this pushed out to all customers but you should all have it within a few weeks. 

For a preview of whats included you can visit the following page:  Live Reports Overview
Photo of Karina Ibanez

Karina Ibanez

• 372 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
The overview says that this feature will be a paid add-on service for RingCentral Office. Is that just for the standard version or will Premium and Enterprise levels have to pay too? 
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

It's a paid add-on for all, including Premium and Ultimate.
(Edited)
Photo of David Freitas

David Freitas

• 474 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Call Queue: Add the ability to see if a caller is holding in the queue? [Real tim....
Photo of Jason Svatek

Jason Svatek

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reports slow to update.

Anyone else having issues with the user call activity report not updating for 24 hours?  

I can pull activity from 2+ days ago, but every time I try to pull real-time, or yesterday's stats, everything has a value of zero.  

I ALWAYS want to check stats real time, and every morning, to talk to reps about how yesterday went.  Why is reporting lagging for 24+hours?