Integration: Zoho CRM

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Implemented
  • (Edited)
We need Zoho CRM integration capability. Zoho Support is integrated with Twillio and I suspect Zoho CRM will follow shortly. We have been a Ring Central user for over 5 years but when the Twillio.Zoho CRM integration is ready, we will be switching, if Ring Central does not support a similar solution. This feature is available with Salesforce but I suspect there must be an exclusivity agreement between Salesforce and Ring Central that is is preventing the project. If so, that was a bad decision. Zoho CRM is growing much faster than Salesforce.com and is a lower cost product, with better features and flexibility.
Photo of Randal Gast

Randal Gast

• 310 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Marco S. Casalaina

Marco S. Casalaina, Alum

• 950 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
A RingCentral-Zoho integration is indeed in the works - stay tuned for that, we're expecting it in early 2015.
Photo of Abhishek Kumar

Abhishek Kumar

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Integration with Zoho CRM..

Hi,

I want to integrate your pbx system with zoho CRM.

Is it possible to integrate RingCentral to zoho CRM ?

If yes, could you provide detail how we could conect to zoho CRM.

Thanks

Abhishek
Photo of Stephanie Martin

Stephanie Martin

• 158 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Phone solution for Integration with Zoho and Google.

There is an excellent platform for those seeking Full CTI capability and soft phone for Zoho and Google. Exigo Group website is exigogroup dot com
Photo of Henri Isenberg

Henri Isenberg

• 60 Points
Is there an update to this?
Photo of David Lee

David Lee

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Official Response
We now offer a CTI integration that Zoho built.  To access this, please visit https://developer.ringcentral.com/app-gallery.html#/app/zoho
Is this enabled for RingCentral clients through ATT Office@Hand?
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 92,916 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sorry for the delay Liz.  You may want to post to the Zoho forum: https://forums.zoho.com/topic/ring-central-integration-beginning-of-a-solution
Photo of icemanwolf

icemanwolf

• 208 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Not able to login. I tried on both Chrome and IE. It says, "Enter the valid PhoneNumber and Password" everytime. I also tried disabling the phone bridge app, the re-enabling it. It still did not work. I tried calling both Zoho Support and Ring Central Support, but because it's in Beta they can't really help. Any work-arounds or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Photo of TT

TT

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You most likely need to prepend a 1 in front of your RingCentral Account number and then it should work.
Photo of icemanwolf

icemanwolf

That worked! Thank you very much!
Photo of Josh Latimer

Josh Latimer

• 72 Points
I had previously configured "Ringio" but now want to use Ring Central.  It will not let me "disconnect" Ringio.  What do I do?
Photo of Giorgi FX Kordzi

Giorgi FX Kordzi

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
you can not do that yourself. Send request letter to Zoho Support
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

• 93,188 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Josh, This sounds the same, or similar to what some Skype users were seeing. Take a look at the response on this page:

Skype Click to call interfering with RingCentral integration in ZOHO CRM
The ZOHO/RingCentral  integration worked the first day and hasn't worked since. On my ZOHO CRM site it reads:
 Beta Testing: Now you can integrate Zoho CRM with RingCentral and manage customer calls within CRM. (Set-Up-Now) Well, it still doesn't work for us.. I called ZOHO and they said that there technicians have made there adjustments on the ZOHO side it's now in the hands of RingCentral to make there adjustments... Hopefully this occurs very soon! It certainly was a very nice feature when it worked.
Photo of rajeshkannan

rajeshkannan

Hi All,

For this Zoho CRM - RingCentral integration and for any PhoneBridge related problems please send a mail to support at zohocrm dot com and our Zoho CRM customer support team will assist you to get things done.

@Tony, will send you a personal mail.

Thanks for the heads up @Steph

Thanks & Regards
Rajeshkannan
Photo of Sean

Sean

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Zoho CRM - Is the RingCentral for MAC window different from windows?.

My configuration doesn't show call notes when I receive a call.  Moreover, I see the RingCentral for Mac window that looks much different than what I'm seeing.  It appears that the Mac window offers much more options than the windows version. 

I have tried reinstalling a few times.  Using my Direct number from Ring Central and allowing proper time for the installation to complete.  Is there something that I'm doing wrong?  I'm using Chrome 4. and Have tried explorer as well.  

Any advice is definitely welcomed. 

Thanks!
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hello Sean,  I'll try to get you an answer on this.  

Mike
Photo of David Lee

David Lee

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Sean, on the Mac-vs-Windows question, I assume you're referring to the RingCentral Softphone?  If so, there is no fundamental difference between the two.  If anything, Windows verion has a few more shortcut options and such.  You may be on an older version of the Windows softphone.  You can grab the latest version here: https://developer.ringcentral.com/app-gallery.html#/app/windows

On your issues with the Zoho integration itself, please reach out to support@zohocrm.com for help.  This integration was published by our partner and they can better help you.

David
Photo of rajeshkannan

rajeshkannan

Thanks @David.

@Sean, can you please send a mail to support@zohocrm.com to look into the problem you are facing in our Zoho CRM - RingCentral integration.
Photo of Sean

Sean

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hello all who have replied so promptly.  This was completely my mistake and maybe someone will learn from it.  I purchased both professional additions for RingCentral and Zoho and thought everything was in the cloud.  I had to install the softphone for RingCentral for it to work properly.  So far no problems here after waiting 5-10 minutes for it to really install on Zoho's servers properly.  Thanks again!
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Sean,  thank you for the follow up!
Photo of rajeshkannan

rajeshkannan

Thanks for the update @Sean and glad that you got it working. Once enabled RC integration inside Zoho CRM, just wait till that page refresh, that will be enough and can use the integration

Can refer https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/zoho-phonebridge/ringcentral.html for more information and also refer FAQ in this page.
Photo of Jesse Smedley

Jesse Smedley

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Any chance that you guys will build texting into the integration?
Photo of Stephanie Martin

Stephanie Martin

• 158 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hmmm. Will defer to Rajesh on this and appreciate the suggestion.
Photo of Amanda Crain

Amanda Crain

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Any update on this Stephanie Martin?
(Edited)
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 53,966 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hey Amanda, Stephanie's comment is almost 3 years old. What information are you looking for?
Photo of Amanda Crain

Amanda Crain

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Saadet, we are using RingCentral and Zoho. I have integrated RingCentral into Zoho and was wondering if there was an update as to whether or not texting will integrate into Zoho as well?
Photo of Saadet - Community Support

Saadet - Community Support, Official Rep

• 53,966 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Amanda,

I would suggest asking our Developers on their Community since they deal with our Integrations and APIs :) They should have a better idea!
Photo of Jason Spindler

Jason Spindler

• 748 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This feature (integration of SMS into Zoho) is much needed.  
Photo of icemanwolf

icemanwolf

Hello,

On Jun 24, 2015 I received an email from Zoho Product Marketing regarding Zoho CRM-RingCentral integration asking for my feedback of this new feature. Here's the feedback I provided, but I have not received any kind of response. I would like to know if anyone else has similar feedback and if any of these suggestions would also be helpful to others.

Some of the following updates or changes would make the system much better.

1. Ability to minimize the call screen pop-up display. Many times it gets in the way while on a call when trying to enter data into the screen.
2. Many times it does not register that the call has ended way after the call has ended. The only way to get rid of that is to refresh the web browser, but unfortunately that does not allow us to enter notes about the call.
3. Give option to ring directly out or press 1 to connect the call. Sometimes the person has already answered by the time the call connects. Then we have to callback.
4. Ability to log calls even when not connected to Zoho. It would be nice to be able to login to Zoho at the end of the day after being out in the field and enter notes into corresponding calls received and made during the day.
5. Contact sync. Is there currently any way that Zoho and Ring Central can share contact names and phone numbers so when I receive a call on my deskphone or Ring Central mobile app, the callers information will automatically show on my caller ID. I believe right now it only shows their information if I have their contact saved in Ring Central.
6. Green dial out buttons - I noticed these only appear next to phone numbers within the Lead, Contact & Account modules, but not "Vendors". The phone number fields within Vendors do not have the green button, only the Skype click to call link.
7. Logging in/out - It always screen pops me to login to Ring Central but when I close the screen I'm already logged in from before.
8. It would also be nice if there was an a option on the screen pop next to the area we enter notes for the call if it would ask if we want to copy the call notes to a "Note" in the database. If there was a checkbox we could check that would simply duplicate the call notes into the Notes section that would save some double entry work and make important information more readily visible, rather than having to search for it buried in the call history under "Closed Activities" which doesn't always show up right away without refreshing the browser.

Overall I think it's a great feature with lots of potential once a few things are ironed out and fixed.

Here are my answers to the specific questions asked for in the email I received:

​1. How useful do you find the Zoho CRM-RingCentral Integration? Mostly useful. I really like being able to dial out from Zoho just with the click of a button, then have a log of the call already in Zoho without having to manually enter it.
2. Did you get automatic screen pop-ups for all incoming calls? Yes, within Zoho CRM as long as I'm in the browser at the time of the call. If I'm in another browser window or tab I do not see the screen pop.
3. Did you face any difficulty while making/receiving calls inside CRM? Just what I mentioned above as far as the caller sometimes already answered before I have a chance to answer my phone. It would be nice to have a setting where we can enable the system to require us to press 1 before the call will be connected.
4. How do you rate this integration on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest)? I think the system is at about a 6 right now, but if these changes were implemented it would easily be a 9 or 10.

I'm not sure the best place to post this feecback, so I also posted over here at one of the Zoho forums:

https://forums.zoho.com/topic/ring-ce...

Thank you very much!
Photo of Adam B

Adam B

• 64 Points
I second everything that iceman suggests above. We have been using the integration for a few months now and would love to see the functionality continue to improve.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Integrate Zoho SalesIQ and RingCentral.

I'm curious as to whether anyone has experience with or has explored the possibilities of connecting Zoho SalesIQ with RingCentral, maybe through Contact Center. I am trying to build a 360 degree solution set for my clients and I'm really liking SalesIQ for engaging with website visitors in real time. I'd like to know if anyone has fulfilled any use cases around webchat and telephony. One scenario in my mind is when you're chatting with someone and it looks like a phone call would better serve the potential's needs. I'd like to then ask them for their phone number and click or tap to dial from within Zoho SalesIQ's chat window, whether in a desktop browser mode or mobile browser mode, so that the call details will log into Zoho CRM vs. having to enter them manually while we talk on the phone.
Photo of icemanwolf

icemanwolf

On 11/3/15, I received another request for feedback about the Zoho RingCentral integration from Gopal Sripada at Zoho. This was after originally receiving a similar request for feedback on 6/24/15, for which I provided feedback and never got a response. Apparently these suggestions and questions are falling upon deaf ears. I have not received even any acknowledgement that my feedback was received, let along being considered.

Of the many suggestions I recommended, I have one simple, yet very important suggestion.... Make it have the ability to minimize the call screen pop-up display. It always gets in the way while on a call when trying to enter data into the screen. How difficult would it be to add a simple minimize button?

Someone please back me up on this and/or let me know where I can post this to get a response. Thank you!
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

icemanwolof,   Did you already try sending an email to support@zohocrm.com ? 
Photo of LPM

LPM

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I want to make direct call from Zoho CRM !.

I'm using Zoho CRM and I want to make direct call without having to ''ringout'', accepte the call, and press 1. 

I want to be automaticly connect to the line !
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi LPM.. just wondering if you were aware of this?  Zoho CRM for RingCentral
Photo of Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper

• 260 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hi everyone! Tenfold is a CTI that supports integration with Zoho CRM and RingCentral. Check it out at www.tenfold.com.
Photo of Nikki Sevilla

Nikki Sevilla

• 372 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Zoho integration.

Is there a way to  have  a direct call out using Zoho  rather than using the  ring out option? Normally when the  a call was place thru  Zoho ring out  is the   only  option. any thoughts about it? Thank you
Photo of Mike

Mike, Official Rep

Hi Nikki,   This integration was built by Zoho, so try sending an email to support@zohocrm.com ?