Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4181 - 4200 of 4345
Photo of Javier
User Settings: Voicemail file change
Currently, messages can be downloaded and are saved to the computer with the following filename format: Message-YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS ex:  Mes...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steven Baxter
Emergency Alerts for Users
I currently have a 1-800# in Ring Central with different extensions for each of my offices. Employees can call this number to find out ab...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dale Thompson
Fax: How can I fax from cloud storage- SkyDrive, Box, or Google Drive?
I was wanting to know if its possible to set Microsoft's SkyDrive as my cloud fax and not use box or dropbox
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Leveen
How can I dial using the Virtual Calling Card feature?
I have had Ringcentral for a few years, and originally subscribed to save money on the exorbitant cost for outbound calling charges from ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd Frusti
Caller ID: with Google Chrome
I use the Google Chrome Extension quite a bit when working from my desk and appreciate the option to make calls with my "user" outgoing c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter Rapier
User Settings: How to disable voicemail?
US limited fax account. How to Disable Voice mail? Don't need it, don't want it.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian Plotkin
SMS: Increase Maximum Character Limitation
Are there any plans for Ring Central to increase the maximum number of characters that can be sent in a single text message, in the next ...
  • 23 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of George
RingMe
I would like to add my one main phone number to online ads and be able to track which ad generated the call.  Perhaps phone numbers embed...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Thomas
Call Logs: how to identify calls that are forwarded to cell phone?
When Ring Central forwards a call to my cell, It shows the original number of the caller. Soince I get personal and business calls on my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matthew Billiodeaux
Desktop App: Multiple Extensions viewing faxes to single fax number
A brief description of the business: We are a medical clinic with multiple departments. hippa requirements (preventing faxes from being d...
  • 7 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of ke
Paging: how to page someone while on a call with polycom 410 phone?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kim
Troubleshooting for MAC
There are a few steps that differ from PC & MAC.  Here are some helpful links for MAC's ONLY.  Also there is a network troubleshooting do...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ
Billing: How do I change my service plan & payment option?
I need to change my plan. How do I do this?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Irene
desktop app issue RESOLVED
Thank you so much CHRIS for helping me out. I realy appreciate your patience and help. Your the best! you know what you are doing and you...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Dawn Garcia
SMS: "read" notification for text messages?
I am wondering if someone sends a text message, can they see when I have read it either from the mobile app or from the desktop app. Than...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
Shared Lines: Visibility of "Calls On Hold" on all hand sets
We have 3 Cisco 303 hand set phones.  We have 3 Users / lines.  We have 3 staff in our office.  We would like to be able to answer a call...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HootSuite App
Your integration is cool
In response to @pillowmay on Twitter: https://twitter.com/pillowmay/status/... @RingCentral @salesforce Your ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Andrea Farmer
DND phone button should stop calls from queue / group
I have a Polycom 550 desk phone. It has a DND button on it. When I enable DND via this button, any calls to my direct extension go direc...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Joseph
Desktop App: not ringing long enough
U.S - Premium - Enterprise No case number - yet My Customers are complaining that their soft phone rings notifying them of a call bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
Call Handling: How do I direct calls from the Main Number to a group of users?
We just got on RC and have 3 "lines".  During business hours we always want our staff to answer the phone so we have a live person answer...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered