Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4201 - 4220 of 4345
Photo of Long
Fax through printer/fax machine?
I want to receive and send fax through my printer, so if anyone fax me something it will come straight out from the printer, or if I want...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Strumph
Fax: fax out thru Excel
Older versions of the program had a feature to fax out thru excel.  How do I do that now?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thomas Crumudgeon Hasara
Mobile App: How do I edit or delete contacts on iPhone?
How do I edit or delete contacts from iPhone App?  It is clear how to find or add new contacts, but I do not see how to update a number, ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ross
User Settings: Missed calls notifications with RingGroup
We use a simple virtual receptionist to forward all incoming calls to all extensions in the office so whoever is available can pick up th...
  • 14 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kim
Update web case process
Change "submit case" button in the web portal to change it to say "continued". Right now, it takes us to another page for articles, and t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Claudio (Customer)
RingCentral Version 7.3.1
The new version of the Desktop Application is promising: Is there any new version for Mobile ?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Aaron Haight
RingCentral Meetings: saved File Name
Name the recording file generated from a video conference to default with the name of the meeting and include the date.  Or at least have...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Zimmerman
Call Logs: How can I see what ext. took the call in the call logs?
We have multiple locations and need to have the call logs display the extension called and the extension that answered.  Right now, all t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christopher Atkinson
Paging: How to preview/edit message before it is sent to a paging group?
We're a K-12 private school on the RingCentral Office 100 line plan, with several paging groups setup for Middle School classrooms, eleme...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of katybaum
Bring back SCAN to fax
Scan to fax is an essential component of this program.  Please add this to your new version.  Another conversation indicated that it was ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Joe
Desktop App: Uninstall failed
At some time in the past RingCentral for Windows 7.0.11608.381 was installed on a Windows 7 workstation.  Whenever the user logs in it a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stevens
Fax delivery problem when forwarding to an external number?
Forwarding calls to an outside virtual reception service (works fine).  The problem is that user extensions are configured as combination...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of FAQ
Porting: What information is needed to transfer my number?
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karrie
User Settings: Change custom voicemail name to the actual file name
We have many custom voicemail recordings and sometimes these recordings are changed for various reason. Instead of seeing "custom": It w...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of GROUP
Voicemail: on my personal cell phone or do they stay in the RC system?
Sometimes the voicemails go to the cell phone and sometimes they go to ringcentral voicemail.  we have bumped up the time settings on ri...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Tierney
Integrate: Support tickets communicated with Partner
This would be "opt-in" by the customer.  As a RingCentral Partner it would be great to know when our customers reach out to RC Support d...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dustin Showers
Kudos to RC Support
Kudos, despite the outage... your communication is premium.  hoping for a speedy recovery and detailed report of what might have happened...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Barry Nussbaum
Disable the Bubble Tone when dialing out
We need a feature where we can disable the new ringtone before connecting during outbound call. Interesting/funny ring that recently occu...
  • 72 me toos
  • 78 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Norihito
RingCentral's protocols to encrypt voice data?
I'd like to know what protocol Ring Central use to encrypt voice data.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vanderpool
Block SMS: Is there a way to block a number from the text feature?
I am getting texts in another language and want to block the number.  All of the previous conversations I've found on this support center...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered