Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4241 - 4260 of 4328
Photo of j
Mobile App: move log out button to the front of the application, not within the settings, in mobile app IOS
  • j, 4 years ago

• 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David Golden
Caller ID: show inbound called number dialed.
We use Salesforce integration so need to know the incoming caller ID for record lookups.  However we also have a toll free number where w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Polly
Transfer Call: Is it possible to retrieve a call that I transferred?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
How can I find out if there is an outage or service interruption?
Visit our Success site located at https://success.ringcentral.com/. The Green light below indicates there are no know problems or outag...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bonnie
Desktop App: Can I use my custom fax cover pages?
Just upgraded my softphone... my custom fax cover pages did NOT come over and I can't figure out how to get them to come over.
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Mach
Directory assistance: Add the ability to have more than one location for 411 Directory Assistance.
RC only offers the "main" to the directory assistance clearing house. The issue is that the main number is in one city while the 6 other ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Rachel Ann Wilson
SMS: How do I send a SMS Text Messages to an inbound caller on the Softphone/Desktop App?
California New York Express Moving Company. RingCentral is very important to us, we receive leads and would like to provide the best cus...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tony
Deskphones: Red Indicator Light
We have several phones, but having issue with 2 specific extensions. One phone is a Polycom VVX410, and the other is Polycom VVX500. Lab...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kim
Admin: How do I delete a User?
To delete an Active User, the user must be disabled with a yellow bubble (see image 1).  After it is disabled the "delete user" will appe...
  • 19 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Milo Sivley
Call Handling: how to Forward from Ext to Call Queue?
We have a main number with rc.  When clients call this number I want it to ring directly to our receptionist handset, but if she is busy/...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Wally West
Desktop App: Will it work if I leave the country?
I work as an independent sales contractor in the United States, I work full time and make over 100 calls a day. I have an american ringce...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Annie Gagne
Deskphone: Programming a soft button directly on phone screen
Programming a soft button directly on phone screen for call parking on a cisco phone. It would be helpful to have a button directly on th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alicia Missir
Call Handlig: Warm Transfering
Would like a call transfer process where i would be able to have all three parties on the same line and leave the call and the two partie...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ted Larsen
Mobile App: will my cell phone be charged for international call?
I know this may sound like a silly question, but I need %100 verification.   If I have the RingCentral Mobile phone app on my cell phone,...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mitch
Block Calls: How to block certain area codes from calling in?
We use Ring Central for an after hours service for our customers.  Customer calls our ring central number and is directed to my cell phon...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jonathan Christley
Fax: Problem sending international faxes
Hi, I am trying to send a fax in Australia to an Australian fax address. I am using ringcentral for Mac. I have sent several faxes and t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Renita
Allow hold time to be 30 seconds or less.
I have a Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 user who had a transfered phone call end after 15 minutes. After being transferes he was placed on ho...
  • 25 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Owen Parker
Call Handling: How to delete custom After Hours greetings
We record custom after hours greeting based on specific dates each year. We have greetings back to 2011 when we export the greetings. How...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leah
Voicemail box: "The Mailbox is full"
What is the capacity of our voicemail boxes?  What would happen if one was full, would there be a message?  A caller is claiming to have ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Holly
User Settings: how to have calls made to Operator forward to another extension if not answered?
I am the system operator. I need the calls made to "0" to rollover to another extension if I do not answer. Then if she doesn't answer, t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered