Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4281 - 4300 of 4328
Photo of Chris Bakes
Call Queue: How do I make a user unavailable in a queue?
Old system used to allow users to toggle between available and unavailable.  How do I get my uses to make themselves unavailable so my ot...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bill J
Voicemails: getting blank vm's for 0 seconds
Over the last week or so, I am suddenly receiving voicemails that are silent. I'm getting about 15 a day. The strange thing, I'm receivin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Mike
Billing: How do I request a refund?
Refunds are given on a case-to-case basis for each account. Please visit RingCentral Refund Process for additional details and contact in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean O'Brien
Admin: How do I edit the administrator list?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael Shaffer
Admin: Call logs to allow multiple email addresses in the "delivery settings"
  • 8 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jay Howell
Webinar: allow the upload of previously recorded video (outside of the ring central platform) for playback during a webinar
Are there future plans to allow the upload of previously recorded video (outside of the ring central platform) for playback during a webi...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Jeffrey Wolowiec
FAX via email more like EFax
I've had Ringcentral for close to 2 years now and I wish they would develop the email to fax to work more like Efax did when I used it. W...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Clayton Mitchell
RingCentral Secure Voice
How is RingCentral's voip traffic secured? I can find nothing on the RingCentral website that discusses this topic. I understand the lo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike
Desktop App: How to use RingCentral for Desktop
How to use RingCentral for Desktop (formerly Softphone) 
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Carey Vandenberg
RingCentral compatibility with Microsoft Office 2013 and 365
I just found this out. Office 2013 came out in January and now it's almost September with no update?
  • 16 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of John Lange
Holiday Music
Just a reminder to RingCentral users that they offer a Holiday selection for music in case you want to switch it over. I do this startin...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of BruceB
Harold Elnar is great
The provision and training was horrible and I was going to cancel and stay with Nextiva but Harold Elnar and everyone else (I did not get...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of JoshFink
Contacts: add Favorites in the RingCentral softphone
Hi, I'm a brand new user and I have a quick question and I'm hoping someone can point me to a solution. I would like to have a list of...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of RingCentral Social Team
Facebook: This is one GOOD company
Posted to RingCentral: This is one GOOD company..Been with them over 2 years ..never a problem, YES, really! Facebook: Rockee Rhyan Lin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Mase
Can I silently dial into an ongoing call?
Hi All,  I am wondering about a hypothetical Training Situation and if it would be possible with the Ring Central infrastructure. An ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Joe D'AuraJD
EFax Service
I just wanted to give kudos to your efax service. It works great, set up was easy and is more efficient and costs less than a dedicated ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Bear Lake
Presence for Professional Plans, not just Office Plans (and transfer calls to any contact)
I am wondering how far away is the technology to have something like "presence" available on the Professional Plans. My company uses ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Justg4
GIVE PRAISE WHERE ITS DUE.
Thank you for you always quickly addressing and resolving any issues with our RingCentral service. Like any other big company, RingCentra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Amber
Mr. Richard Paraguya
Richard Paraguya was extremely helpful with all of my questions. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have my RingCentral Account. Thank you...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of TalOr Zafrir
Positive feedback
Dear Sir/Madam, I just wanted to thank again Mr. Richard Erric Dupaya for his fabulous service,Mr. Richard Erric Dupaya was more than k...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise