News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Is Ringcentral down for anyone else?
Tags: ringout
Mar 23, 2022 at 9:50am   •   7 replies  •  0 likes
Cristhian Bedregal

Outbound calls is not working. Been on hold for over 30 minutes

on Mar 23, 2022 at 10:42am   •  1 likes

Adding to the list of business' that are without phones.

on Mar 23, 2022 at 11:41am   •  -1 likes

Us, too. Was on hold for support for over an hour - nobody ever answered. they fixed it at one point overnight and then it relapsed. Customer service couldn't tell me the cause/issue this morning because only "engineering" had that information and within 20 minutes, the issue/outage returned. Very impactful to our business as well.

on Mar 23, 2022 at 11:42am   •  0 likes

are you up or down right now?

6 Answers
answered on Mar 23, 2022 at 11:57am  

I see all the alerts are gone from the status page. Can you all try again? If the issue persists, please reach out to RingCentral customer support instead of posting in this Developer Community, unless you are developing application and some issue impacts your app.

answered on Mar 23, 2022 at 11:10am  

Just an update out of Seattle WA, our phones have been restored and working fine for the last 20min or so.

answered on Mar 23, 2022 at 10:01am  

We are down as well

answered on Mar 23, 2022 at 9:55am  

Yes been down for 14 hours and on hold for support and our customer rep for over an hour. Impacting our business pretty heavily as we are not able to contact customers and our field crews.

answered on Mar 23, 2022 at 9:52am  

Yes. You can always check our service status from here.

https://status.ringcentral.com/

on Mar 23, 2022 at 11:43am   •  0 likes

This isn't very helpful or accurate actually. Even the local utility/power company at least provides some kind of estimate as to when service will be returned and even identifies the issue/cause....

on Mar 23, 2022 at 11:52am   •  0 likes

That much I can share with developers within this site. This is a Developer Community and I don't have detailed info to address the issue here. Normally, RingCentral communicate the issues with customers/users directly via email and/or product support channels.

on Mar 23, 2022 at 11:53am   •  1 likes

RingCentral hasn't communicated one peep via email about this outage to me/us and I would guess to anyone else on this thread. Terrible service.

answered on Mar 23, 2022 at 10:09am  

Yes we are down also. No inbound or outbound calls.

answered on Mar 23, 2022 at 10:08am  

yes ours has been out since 4:40pm PST time. uploaded voice not working on soft or desktop phones . We have several accounts none of them working and internet upload speed great. Can't even get thru to tech support or anyone to answer at RC even when we call via cell. Just getting fast busy. noone answering on live chat either. Waited on hold for 50 min yesterday and noone answered. This morning right off the bat got a live person who said nothing wrong, then said had to reset their system and would call back. Never did and now can't get thru to anyone. NOT HAPPY

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us