News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
I cannot see the User Templates in my Dev Sandbox
Tags: extension
Mar 22, 2022 at 10:24am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Melanie Kovacs

I cannot see User Templates in my developer sandbox, is there something that I am missing or do I need to get a case created to request it?

I don't have any options to create User Templates. I see that in my production environment that I can create and apply User Templates under the 'Users' menu. I am not following any tutorial or guide, I am going by what I see in my production environment and comparing it with my developer sandbox which does not appear to have that feature.

on Mar 23, 2022 at 8:26am   •  0 likes

Not clear on what you mean by 'user templates', where did you read that, are you following any tutorial / guide? Please provide bit more information.

on Mar 24, 2022 at 9:03am   •  0 likes

Hi Suyash, I have updated my description for the post, hope that helps.

1 Answer
answered on Mar 24, 2022 at 9:01am  

I don't have any options to create User Templates. I see that in my production environment that I can create and apply User Templates under the 'Users' menu. I am not following any tutorial or guide, I am going by what I see in my production environment and comparing it with my developer sandbox which does not appear to have that feature.

answered on Mar 24, 2022 at 3:59pm  

Hi, @Melanie Kovacs try to follow this tutorial to create a 'user template' after you log in to the sandbox service web portal. The steps are:

• First, log into the RingCentral Developer Portal
  • Click on your Application --> Credentials
  • Click on the link to open 'Account Admin Portal (sandbox)'
  • Follow this tutorial:
    https://support.ringcentral.com/article/10588-user-templates-create-template.html

Hope that helps.

on Mar 24, 2022 at 4:26pm   •  0 likes

Hi Suyash,

I am logged in as a Super Admin to my admin portal and I don't have the 'Templates' listed under the 'Users' menu.

on Mar 24, 2022 at 4:40pm   •  0 likes

that is indeed strange, can you please open a service ticket so our team can look into your account : https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html Thanks!

on Apr 5, 2022 at 9:37am   •  0 likes

I was able to confirm that such a feature is currently not available for 'sandbox' accounts but it will hopefully be in near future.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us