News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
sms auto reply
Tags: sms and text messaging
Mar 4, 2019 at 10:45am   •   4 replies  •  2 likes
jorge-fernandez

sms auto reply

on Jan 5, 2023 at 7:59am   •  0 likes

@Phong Vu every time i go to add in the Auto-Reply SMS bot it says "we are un able to add the bot to your account. please contact the bot developer" not sure why this is happening

on Apr 24, 2023 at 10:34am   •  0 likes

@Phong Vu When I check the app store using the provided link, it says "App is No Longer Available"

on Apr 24, 2023 at 11:20am   •  0 likes

@Joshua Cougler @josh-w. Sorry for not updating this thread. I took the bot down from the App gallery and sent out an announcement to all users asking them to migrate to the Automator app. So the bot is kind a deprecated and users are recommended to use the automator app instead.

on Sep 29, 2022 at 10:42am   •  0 likes

It's on the idea list https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/ENTCOM-I-49 ... you can vote for it.

2 Answers
answered on Nov 8, 2022 at 7:59am  

@mitch-turner @jorge-fernandez Just to let you know that I built and published an Auto-Reply SMS add-in that can be added into your RC app.

on Nov 8, 2022 at 8:04am   •  0 likes

That's awesome, thanks!

answered on Mar 4, 2019 at 10:50am  
That is currently not an option in RIngCentral. There was a topic started on that two years ago. You might want to read it to find out what's been requested and what's been going on with it. The link is below.

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/auto-text-responder?utm_source=notification&...

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us