News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
RingCentral Assistance - willing to pay
Tags: phone
Jul 24, 2020 at 11:04am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Kevin Morris

I am trying to build a Server non-UI app that will allow my Electronic Medical Record (EMR) app users to click a phone number in the EMR, and have the EMR "dialer utility" dial the patient's phone number at RingCentral, so that they can pick up the hand set right beside them on the desk, and the phone will already be ringing. I think RingCentral calls this a "Ring Out" app. The purpose of this utility is to get away from medical staff having to punch in phone numbers on the physical phone. I am using Lazarus, Free Pascal. We can do a TeamView session (version 9x). I suspect it will only take 1 hour, once we get all the basics worked out. I have built a similar app that accesses CDYNE and another that accesses Data 24/7, so I have *some* experience, but the RingCentral stuff is causing me grief. I need an experienced RingCentral guru to help me. Contact me at

notifyus@telus.net

on Aug 11, 2020 at 6:32am   •  0 likes

Hi Anirban and Peter. Thanks for getting back to me. RingCentral has a Postman "library" that I was able to download and get started. I was able to get a token using Postman. Then, through trial and error, I finally stumbled upon getting all the correct values in the correct spots for Lazarus to connect using Indy components.

Get Token using Lazarus (Free Pascal)

2 Answers
answered on Aug 11, 2020 at 6:14am  

Hi, I have a WordPress plugin that does this similar action. You can get it here:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/rccp-free/

You could decipher the code and modify it to your needs, or I can help if you need it. I will send you a note to your posted email address above as well.

answered on Jul 24, 2020 at 12:14pm  

I think RingCentral have a Development Professional Services team. The below link suggest so:

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/398/developer-support-professional-services.html

Please contact Development Support Professional Services team for help

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us