question

Wendy Busse-Coleman avatar image
Wendy Busse-Coleman asked Andi McGinnis answered

Fax Number does not appear correctly on the FAX COVER SHEET

Our Fax Number does not appear correctly on the FAX COVER SHEET // It defaults to our Company Main Number. If you have been through this issue and found the resolution, please share it. Thank you!

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

michel5476 avatar image
michel5476 answered
Open the settings for the User extension being used to send faxes.  Open "Outbound Calls/Faxes" tab, then open the "Fax Settings" section, then select the "Edit" button under the Fax Number.  You should see a list of main numbers, including your fax number - select the number you want showing as your fax number on the fax cover pages.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Wendy Busse-Coleman avatar image
Wendy Busse-Coleman answered
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response. I forgot to mention in my POST, the number associated with the FAX Extension is not the actual FAX NUMBER. Our FAX number is toll-free 888-235-8405. With that being said, it does not appear as a number I can select. Doesn't make sense to me but maybe you can shed a little more light on this matter. Thank you.
1 |3000

Andi McGinnis avatar image
Andi McGinnis answered

I'm having the same issue. Our fax number isn't listed in the drop down list. Is there a fix?

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app